Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Powershower

Pls keep thread noms to the end of the thread and put ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’ in them. No swears in them. (Naughty Silv but christ is it nice to be listened to on this thread regarding this 😂🤪) Wiki is the pink button for Jack facts.

Jack is in trouble with the Taxman…

Jack caught up with the news and got cross about the Government while keeping her smiling face in front of Downing Street as her pinned tweet. It was all too taxing (geddit) for her and she had to tidy up after a Coopsie chaos with a puzzle.

No slop for days. Slop no more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Thanks for the new thread darling. No recap would be complete without reminding everyone that Jack wore THIS OUTFIT which is an actual crime. Now it's a race to see who she'll get reamed by first: HMRC or the fashion police.

That puzzle looks piss easy though I suppose it would have taken her weeks if her son's only there a couple of days a week. This is just like the time she tried to convince us that Coops had tried to eat her custard tart but much like her stupid tree postcard I am not buying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ninny seems to be from “innocent” around c16 England but may also have become intertwined/diminutive of nincompoop and it’s seen a surge in use since 2019. I love facts! And tax facts!
7F5DFE59-9B67-4178-9A3A-A8074CC77919.jpeg
24B3CFAE-98A4-4F69-9768-CF13FBDA853F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thanks for the new thread.

I think she's bothered so much about all the restrictions because dispite her having lots it work she wasnt handholded through it and therefore showed everyone how crap she is at basic tasks. Not to mention the fact that due to restrictions she was unable to attend award shows and other places were people could fawn all over her.

She is totally clueless about the actual politics and again just resorts to handwaving and shouting about those meanie Tories. She doesn't care enough about austerity to actually challenge any of the policies other than that.

Also Hun no one thinks youre responsible for any political stuff as your not. Your just a mouth piece who shouts alot with very little up to date research. This has been hot topic all week and she's only blabbing about it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ninny is a part of a different word which Boris Johnson might think is acceptable but virtually no-one else does. That word comes from c17 Spanish and Portuguese words and is unrelated to ninny, in case anyone was wondering.

Oh look Jack I criticised the PM’s character and behaviour just by using facts related to his action and behaviour.
CAE5F0FB-8C43-4437-93C7-D350852684C6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Ninny is a part of a different word which Boris Johnson might think is acceptable but virtually no-one else does. That word comes from c17 Spanish and Portuguese words and is unrelated to ninny, in case anyone was wondering.

Oh look Jack I criticised the PM’s character and behaviour just by using facts related to his action and behaviour.
That’s what crossed my mind 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry to go back to tax avoidance Jack, but didn’t she once tweet that she couldn't put all of her receipts through her accountant as they were a Sunday school teacher (cue buying sex toys 'joke) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Boursin isn’t French. Also you can’t eat it like an apple because it doesn’t have the texture of an apple. Also ED triggering shite. Also quite a disgusting mental image.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Sorry to go back to tax avoidance Jack, but didn’t she once tweet that she couldn't put all of her receipts through her accountant as they were a Sunday school teacher (cue buying sex toys 'joke) ?
Yes there were “certain things” she “wouldn’t want to explain” as he was her Sunday School teacher (presumably this was before she became the Sunday School teacher)
My best guess is she wouldn’t want to explain where all the bleeping money went, why there’s no receipts and how the duck she’s going to pay her taxes. But I’m neither an accountant of a Sunday School teacher so what do I know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is Nigella trolling us with her recipes of the day? Chocolate salami and devilled eggs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jack's latest insta post.

Spoilering this one.

Oooh, a whole 120 calories? Get to duck, you mithering twonk.
Also - trying to complete a jigsaw before your son gets home (we know this didn't happen) is a sign of how skewed your world view is, any normal person would leave the last few pieces for their pre-teen.

Reactions: 27
You need a teaspoon for Boursin. It's the cheese version of Nutella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.