Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scenes from the dinner table the crappy bungalow.

SB, so mumsy how the jolly was your day?

Her, it was awful, terrible, don't you know I am exhausted, I said some very inappropriate things on Twitter and people told me off for eating too much mercury. It's a Hellsite is what it is!

Sb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Scenes from the dinner table the crappy bungalow.

SB, so mumsy how the jolly was your day?

Her, it was awful, terrible, don't you know I am exhausted, I said some very inappropriate things on Twitter and people told me off for eating too much mercury. It's a Hellsite is what it is!

Sb
And she let Cooper duck his 1000 piece puzzle up.

Not a good day to be SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This squig just says it all, “They go low, you go lower?”. It looks like a lot of the criticism has come from people who actually like her, so at least there’s that.

It really is just so low, even for her, and she can duck off if she even thinks about using depression as an excuse.
It’s almost scary how cold and heartless she is, and as others have said, that’s nothing to do with any mental illness, it’s just her personality.
I despise Boris Johnson as much as the next “life-long-leftie”, but it’s really not hard to remember that him and Carrie are human, and there are lines you just do not cross. Particularly for Carrie after everything she’s recently been though. Leave the mother and her brand new baby out of it Jack, and get over yourself, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This squig just says it all, “They go low, you go lower?”. It looks like a lot of the criticism has come from people who actually like her, so at least there’s that.

It really is just so low, even for her, and she can duck off if she even thinks about using depression as an excuse.
It’s almost scary how cold and heartless she is, and as others have said, that’s nothing to do with any mental illness, it’s just her personality.
I despise Boris Johnson as much as the next “life-long-leftie”, but it’s really not hard to remember that him and Carrie are human, and there are lines you just do not cross. Particularly for Carrie after everything she’s recently been though. Leave the mother and her brand new baby out of it Jack, and get over yourself, seriously.
You don't pick who you fall in love with, yes Boris is a dick but how many of us have felt like that about any of our mates husband's/ wives etc. I've certainly never felt the need to voice such a disgusting opinion on anyone regardless of what I think of them.

You. Would think her being supposedly on the receiving end of "white trash shouldn't breed" would be aware of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 914437

But just a few weeks ago you were saying you couldn’t access any mental health care whatsoever, Jack 🤔
And it still wasn’t nearly enough!
Grunking but much love and concern to the cabal members who have been upset, triggered and at the end of their nerves with this carry on from Jack today. Bloody awful, the nasty spiteful jealous hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Doing a gunk, but just have to jump ahead to say...

WHAT THE duck HAVE I JUST READ? JACK IS A bleeping GHOUL.

(new members may not realise what it has taken for me to write those words)

ETA Sorry for shouting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

ETA Sorry for shouting
You know it’s serious when @MancBee not only swears, he also goes full-on Brian Blessed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

ETA Sorry for shouting
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MANC-BEE, JACK!!! 🤬 (Still shocked at the vileness of her tweet today)

@Marmalade Atkins that is golden. Jack could only but dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What the duck?

Has a cat actually died or is she comparing the child to a dead cat or is there something else you are missing.

I am no fan of Boris, I do think the timing of the birth deflects from the fine over the wallpaper fiasco and the Christmas party.

I also have no desire to congratulate him on the birth of a baby (although I am glad it is healthy as Carrie had a miscariage) so I keep my mouth shut and don't comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.