Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…and that has what to do with the price of mercury content of fish?
I thought it was thebooze?

I sometimes feel like she doesn't want to be well. ( Probably unkind of me) but when I had depression ( I had two different types, ordinary and postnatal) I did my hardest to pull myself out if it. It was very very hard but I didn't want to feel so bad and live all in my head. So I worked on myself and got myself out of it.

She's got this help and she still in the same state she was pretty much 20 years ago.

I don't know. It just confuses me.

…and that has what to do with the price of mercury content of fish?
I thought it was thebooze?

I sometimes feel like she doesn't want to be well. ( Probably unkind of me) but when I had depression ( I had two different types, ordinary and postnatal) I did my hardest to pull myself out if it. It was very very hard but I didn't want to feel so bad and live all in my head. So I worked on myself and got myself out of it.

She's got this help and she still in the same state she was pretty much 20 years ago.

I don't know. It just confuses me. Help will only do so much the rest is up to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her relationship with social media is so off-kilter it’s operating on its own space / time continuum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did we know that she's be included in the top communicators of the year? Like...how? Today is a stunning example of that.

Sorry if it's old news but it was worth it for this photo of her real teeth.

Side note: she reminds me of the shark from finding nemo. As you were.

52933C87-FE0E-46E7-96BF-EB68C82785B1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She's waiting for it all to go away as Narcs do. If a Narc puts it out of their mind then they think everyone else will too and therefore it never happened.
Agree is too early for thread title noms, but can someone remember to do it nearer the time please? Something with 'dead cat' and 'Boris baby' alongside 'hasn't paid tax' should keep it for the record books.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did we know that she's be included in the top communicators of the year? Like...how? Today is a stunning example of that.

View attachment 914589

Oh gosh.

She looks a bit manic here. Not gonna lie

Reactions: 15
I don’t follow her on twitter, but I did peek today, when asked about the squash she said Asda
squash.PNG.jpg

Then later she suddenly threw in Morrisons 🤪 is there stuff I can’t see?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will that crab not be just very wet? I feel like tinned crab is the wrong side of moist at the best of times but soaking it in some cold oil feels like you’re gonna end up with fishy wallpaper paste.
Wet *and* greasy. 🤢
Why on earth is she obsessed with deep-frying things that are already cooked? What exactly is that supposed to add? It beggars belief that this fool has actually made a living as a food blogger (of sorts) for several years.

• Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 914589

she looks like Candice Marie from Nuts in May.
A46EED13-B780-427B-AF9E-651C85A49C95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's making out that

Boris is trying to get everyone off topic of the Christmas party by announcing the birth of his child.

In relation to a comment he made about an Australian pm back during the election.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.