Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a prize bleep. Fully expected her to have whipped out the fugue state excuse again by the time I got to the end of the thread. She seems to think mental illness is a one-upmanship competition to see who has it the worst; she sounds positively gleeful when she's listing all the health professionals she's seen, for all the good it's done her. Go back to counting chairs instead you bleeping turnip.

@Captainmouse I don't think we need to concern ourselves with the degree question.

psychic slopbot's degree answer.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I agree with all the comments about how nasty JM is regarding the “dead cat” comment. Can someone explain what the “d. cat” comment means?
Boris didn’t invent the “dead cat” for deploying in crisis management. It’s been around for yonks in journalism/comms. She does seem to love and leap on a buzz phrase and try and get it out on Twitter to look clever and relevant but then is unable to envisage how it may “land”. (Another comms buzz word)

Reactions: 45
I've been trying to catch up but this is beyond contempt. Jack should be grateful about the Tattle rules that stop us interacting with her on social media. Do none of her blue tick 'mates' not see her sick and vile posts?
Trying very hard to sit on my hands right now as being the Nana of a very premature and poorly little boy born last year (he's absolutely fine now) means that I understand the terror and shock that the Johnsons must have gone through. duck Jack's political gestures on Twitter, she's just a crappy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Well I know when there’s that many pages to catch up on Jacks been on one. A lot of people won’t have realised the reference/“joke” she was making with the cat comment so along with being insensitive, it was a stupid thing to tweet anyway. I’m pleased to see most of the profiles of people disagreeing with her look like genuine twitter accounts not ones she can brush off as trolls.

Talking about what she eats when she's struggling with MH/depression.
View attachment 914483
Wait didn’t she just say she doesn’t eat much tinned fish 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a prize bleep. Fully expected her to have whipped out the fugue state excuse again by the time I got to the end of the thread. She seems to think mental illness is a one-upmanship competition to see who has it the worst; she sounds positively gleeful when she's listing all the health professionals she's seen, for all the good it's done her. Go back to counting chairs instead you bleeping turnip.

@Captainmouse I don't think we need to concern ourselves with the degree question.

View attachment 914646
Yay, the one truebbot has spoken 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Morrisons need to do nothing of the sort. She can well afford to pay, dear Squig.
If any semi decent company works alongside he after today's comments then they are part of the problem. In my opinion.

I would expect her to make a full apology to the Johnsons and remove her from any future Tory panels.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've been trying to catch up but this is beyond contempt. Jack should be grateful about the Tattle rules that stop us interacting with her on social media. Do none of her blue tick 'mates' not see her sick and vile posts?
Trying very hard to sit on my hands right now as being the Nana of a very premature and poorly little boy born last year (he's absolutely fine now) means that I understand the terror and shock that the Johnsons must have gone through. duck Jack's political gestures on Twitter, she's just a crappy bleep.
Totally agree, I really can’t believe her disgusting comment earlier. It’s a shame her phone battery didn’t die before she had a chance to delete it so more people could see. Still laughing today about her Downing Street pinned tweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shark attack, shark eyes, shark grin, fish Jack. Is that cruelty to sharks?
Cupace20211209180639.png

Trifley D recentish tweet <3
Screenshot_20211209-174055_Twitter.jpg

More dissenting squigs
Screenshot_20211209-174752_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She inspired me to search for tax man images and Google delivered this charming chap…. I forgot back in 1978 he would have been on tv to remind people to do their tax. Perhaps he needs to knock on the door of the crappy bungalow
that reminds me of the animated series Bob and Margaret,,, used to love that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.