Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have laughed and cried today at all this. The absolute cruelty of a mind that could put those thoughts into words for everyone to see. Then the absolute funny loveliness of people who I don’t know but enjoy being in their company by electronic mastery. It’s amazing, it really is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There's no getting around this one.

She doesn't know whether the baby was full term.

She doesn't know whether the baby needed resuscitation.

She doesn't know whether the baby literally sounded like a cat (it's a serious medical condition - and preemies also sound very different to full terms when they cry) or was silent and floppy like a dead cat.

She doesn't know whether the baby is otherwise healthy or not.

Just because a baby has been born, that doesn't mean that the baby has made it through the first day, never mind longer

I can't stand either of the parents. But can you imagine (as happens to too many people) if they experience a neonatal death and then they read this moron's tweet calling their child a dead cat?

The gutter press need somebody new to demonise. I suggest they start somewhere in Southend.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Massive 🔺 but I was just looking up the set times for a group I am going to see on Saturday that begins with Squ and it autocarroted to Squig.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have laughed and cried today at all this. The absolute cruelty of a mind that could put those thoughts into words for everyone to see. Then the absolute funny loveliness of people who I don’t know but enjoy being in their company by electronic mastery. It’s amazing, it really is.
I can't remember all Jack's complaints about here for DIVA.pdf, but they seemed to consist of people questioning if she had stairs and the like.
Compare and contrast with tweeting to your huge amount of followers snide comments about a baby, likening it to a dead animal.
Not for one second would a comment like that be allowed here. Or contemplated by most posters I would imagine.
Jack is the troll and bully she claims we all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
she is vicious.
*viscous* [slop]

ETA: I can only dip in and out of here, don't have the time to do otherwise, and I'm not caught up today. But for a tone-deaf tw*t she doesn't half take the f*cking biscuit. She has no shame. Also: those 4 1/2 GCSEs are coming home to roost

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought this.
I thought of Reggie Perrin.
Anyway Jack back over Here in middle-aged-person-queer-history we’re all sharing links to Smalltown Boy as RIP Steve Bronski died and that song is very recognisable for many in the community

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Please say she's not suicidal thoughts teasing here? The ultimate get out of jail move. LJC on a bike, today has been a rollercoaster!
I was uncomfortable with this posting. It seems quite staged. However at least we know SB is safe at his dad’s

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Did I see a tweet by trifle defender with Lord Jesus Christ, I can’t find it. If she accidentally says Louisa J Christ we have proof - proof I tell you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I don’t know how anything will change though, realistically. Jackoscammo has a core of supporters that would stand in front of a train for her. The patreons are wealthy enough to have forgotten that they contribute to rent. All the food and fuel I assume are tax deductible ?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don’t know how anything will change though, realistically. Jackoscammo has a core of supporters that would stand in front of a train for her. The patreons are wealthy enough to have forgotten that they contribute to rent. All the food and fuel I assume are tax deductible ?
Does she have to pay tax for them to be tax deductible?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is some Jack-ception, she’s doing Dc’s to cover up her DC from talking about DC to the point where she’s breadcrumbing serious harm? So bleeping manipulative. Pleased the squigs are reminding her she has hoisted herself by her own petard today

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Please say she's not suicidal thoughts teasing here? The ultimate get out of jail move. LJC on a bike, today has been a rollercoaster!
Oh, duck off. (not you, her).

A thousand beach huts below and to the left of her - and nobody's in them playing music? Or somebody in the car park? Or she's standing in front of the bleeping pub that's on the esplanade? Utter bleeping bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.