Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's some Jacks having a lovely time in the House of Commons.

View attachment 914808
I knew one of you lot of mithering ninnies would be able to make me smile again. You are all so witty and clever.

I doubt Boris has many supporters on these threads, but we can all see when a line is crossed. And boy did Jack cross a line today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get that she weaponises the depression/alcoholism/ADHD/autism as soon as she’s called out for crappy behaviour.

A lot of us in this thread, and millions more besides, are living with one or more of the above and wouldn’t dream of excusing (unrelated) crappy behaviours and / or errors of judgement because of them.

She needs to learn to own her tit. It’ll make her happier in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get that she weaponises the depression/alcoholism/ADHD/autism as soon as she’s called out for crappy behaviour.

A lot of us in this thread, and millions more besides, are living with one or more of the above and wouldn’t dream of excusing (unrelated) crappy behaviours and / or errors of judgement because of them.

I doubt even the cavernous bungalow is vast enough to house her tit

Reactions: 26

She needs to go off grid for a long while and work on herself. She's not only unwell but destroying her career ( or whatever is left of it) by being silly and making ill thought comments and actions. She really needs to wise up

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to go off grid for a long while and work on herself. She's not only unwell but destroying her career ( or whatever is left of it) by being silly and making ill thought comments and actions. She really needs to wise up
Bet the chefs WhatsApp group is busy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has she deleted the offensive tweets? There’s so much tit on her timeline of boiled fish or whatnot I can’t be arsed the look back through it all.

Reactions: 28
I think we might see an influx of Squiggles here after Jack’s latest chaos. I can’t believe she made our lovely @MancBee swear like that! She’s despicable, trying to use her alleged various conditions as an excuse for her crappy behaviour. Those squiggles definitely have her number though.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So you aren’t entirely alone are you if someone is walking their dog?

Stop tweeting your life for likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If any semi decent company works alongside he after today's comments then they are part of the problem. In my opinion.

I would expect her to make a full apology to the Johnsons and remove her from any future Tory panels.
And I’m not sure it’s really on brand for Netflix and the Bristol Sports Academy, given that they’re currently promoting a nice little child-friendly Xmas film.
Serves them right I guess for not doing their research. Jack always was a nasty piece of work - that’s what brought most of us over here in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.