Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is double dipped French toast?

Eggy bread done twice?

With crab and capers?

Really really not.

Edit - I am so glad I am north of the wall (well not The Wall, but you get my drift. If I was closer, I would wander around Southend with a placard screaming obscenities)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I’m so sad about all the secret parties and Jack’s tweets. My dad died alone in hospital due to Covid rules, and it’s just awful what the Govt were up to but to put bad karma on a baby being born today :(. I had two inductions due to pre eclampsia, I would have died if I hadn’t, both took a day or two I think.

we found out this week that after Christmas the UAE will change to a 4.5 day weekends, and change our weekend days to Sat/ Sun instead of Fri/Sat. My autistic students are going crazy- heads spinning! Today we finished for the Xmas break- off to Zanzibar tonight, don’t rob my house pls. I will be following from poolside

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Wait….didn’t nutritionalist Jack tell the world eating more tinned fish fixes depression?

Her logic depends on which side of the bed she wakes up on on a day to day basis 🙄

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.