Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a treasure our NHS is, and all the best to your wee one. I hope all this chat hasn't been too distressing for you ❤
Thank you, I am fine really❤❤ It's been hard but it's been very much worth it because my child was saved by early induction. Jack is so thoughtless and triggering.

I didn't know Carrie was 6 weeks early. No mother would choose that which makes Jack's tweets all the worse. She herself was premature with a premature son. Where is the compassion and solidarity? She seems to completely lack any fellow feeling gor other women.
When Jack had SB, we know the dad was involved from early on and I reckon Jack's mum took on a large caring role too which meant Jack could take a back seat. It might explain her lack of maternal feeling and the completely narcissistic way she diminishes the experiences of other women. Just my thoughts though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just can’t with her.
Rewind to last night… Boursin.

Receipts from her stating that she consumes an excess of near enough anything that she makes.

She is a horror.
Wonder if Jack trying to get the attention of Boursin yesterday has anything to do with Poppy_cooks getting a new partnership with Primula. 😆

OT - sorry. Poppy's cheesy choux buns look and sound delish.

Reactions: 17
Jack listing so many professionals and treatments is trying to make her situation sound so extreme that she deserves all the sympathy. bleep.
Decent people don't do that.
My youngest sees a lot of medical professionals at 3 different hospitals. It's not something to boast or lie about. Or even use as a means to excuse bad behaviour. Again, bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
we're all exhausted. but some of us are able to refrain from inappropriate tweets about a baby and shouting at people about fish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
did that tweet make anyone hum the tune of the 12 days of christmas?

16 weeks of rehab...9 qualified professionals.....4 gentle but firm doctors...3 therapists on speed dial...2 curious psychiatrists...and one Jack who's very cu-uu-uun-tyyyy
No wonder getting mental health help is difficult - poor Jack is hogging it all. There's nothing wrong with her.
Did they all come to the same conclusion - Cuntitis?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Stupid cow blathering I’m about austerity and ignoring the fact that it’s tax dodgers like her who are part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm exhausted too.
Me too. I plan to deal with it by having a massive baked potato in front of an evening's worth of reality TV, followed by an early night. Jack should try it sometime, rather than taking her 'feels' out on anyone who happens to be on her radar at any given time.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Apologies if already posted but Squiggles still discussing it (and haven’t caught up that Jack has now deleted it). Not sure who else they were referring to as that tweeter has protected their tweets…

B3C2D1C2-45E4-4D05-902A-281AECD6E0B0.jpeg

ETA: While Jack is a relative nobody I hope this and the lack of paid taxes is the end. The comments re: David Cameron’s son and her total lack of remorse (the clip of her being interviewed where she laughs about it is vile) and then referencing dead and baby in the same sentence again is disgusting. I’m no Tory Hun but have empathy for anyone who has been through the loss of a pregnancy/baby/child. Grief and trauma doesn’t discriminate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Me too. I plan to deal with it by having a massive baked potato in front of an evening's worth of reality TV, followed by an early night. Jack should try it sometime, rather than taking her 'feels' out on anyone who happens to be on her radar at any given time.
Oh, I'm having a massive baked potato later too! #potatotwins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is all this to hide the fact she buys Robinsons (which is available at Asda) and not the cheaper supermarket-own stuff? We already know you buy the Robinsons, Jack, it's where you keep your 'essential oils'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.