Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS!
Nothing worse than a rewrite and retweet and here she comes with the old Rees-Mogg original jokeTM again.
Stahp.
(Poca thought a square word!) my kid calls swear words square words and it’s legit cute)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm watching this unfold through my hands. In the past I would have wanted for someone to intervene, maybe LJC sending a text, her parents going round, a call from Rosemary, but Jack unravelling Jack is exactly what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
FFS!
Nothing worse than a rewrite and retweet and here she comes with the old Rees-Mogg original jokeTM again.
Stahp.
This doesn’t even check out, Allegra S Bantu vid broke at a similar time as JRM party comments but JRM was recent whereas Allegra S was last year. Sacking Allegra S was yesterday anyway? It was just her reaction this morning.

Reactions: 19
so, she's sticking up for allegra stratton now? yuck

luckily, there's a few squigs pointing out that, no, we didn't all fall for it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I mean…I know she has a low opinion of her followers/minions/flying monkeys but does she really think they’re all stupid enough to fall for this?
She does, because they are. I wonder what a Jack Monroe supporter would look like in the wild. Possibly slightly inadequate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean…I know she has a low opinion of her followers/minions/flying monkeys but does she really think they’re all stupid enough to fall for this?
I don't think she cares - this is how she operates - lurching from crisis to crisis making it up as she goes along.
She used to be able to delete delete the daft mistakes and then deny - she hates Tattle because the receipts are here.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So much to catch up on, but I can't hold it in. How can someone as "political" as Jack be outraged over an alleged Christmas Party, yet not be outraged over the recent deaths in the channel, the bloody boarders bill, the fact no one wants to take responsibility and help these desperate people? Is it because it's not directly affecting her? Does she have a heart? She's the monkey!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Distraction. So when 'Jack Monroe Dead cat' is searched she hopes this will come up.
Yep!

Also, wanting so desperately to go viral that she recycles the takes of others.

Hoping that this tweet will take off and overshadow how offensive and thoughtless she has just been.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep!

Also, wanting so desperately to go viral that she recycles the takes of others.

Hoping that this tweet will take off and overshadow how offensive and thoughtless she has just been.
That DM mouthpiece needs to see it and write another piece on Jack's vile tweets.

And Jack had the nerve to take KH to court! YOU'RE AS BAD AS HER, JACK.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.