Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her agent deleted them. Sorry I know this is her to a T but she is really upset me today. I am emotional anyway, ( hormones) but how can she be so callous to a new mother on the happiest day or her life.
Fortunately Carrie will not have seen that. Jack is not her orbit and she has other things to do. Hopefully no one will be unkind enough to draw her attention to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry @Pocahontas I know it's early, but please can some clever person amalgamate Jack's chaos today along Boursin's old advertising line, "Du pain, du vin, du boursin," for a thread title? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20211209-134551_Opera.jpg

It's annoying that these stats update randomly rather than at midnight.

Today is showing 84 new followers but some will be from yesterday.

(16 tweets - today's, plus some of yesterday's)

• Wow
Reactions: 33
How can she be so different.

I mean making an awful comment and then talking shite about some awful pasta. She makes no sense.

Reactions: 19
kinell, she really thought she was clever there, didn't she? really thought that was a zinger, despite it being all over conspiracy theory twitter

she's just thick as mince

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
So we have established Jack doesn’t even have the smarts to understand how the “dead cat” device is to be applied to a situation? Or to use quote marks around a quote like er “dead cat”.

Who thinks LJC is seeing months of support and cash money swirling down a drain in her minds eye right now?

Reactions: 53
bleeping hell, someone needs to go round to the crappy bungalow and remove her phone.

She really has hit a new low today. A Christmas miracle since she was already in the gutter.

Reactions: 47
I don't think Jack's wonky brain has made the connection between dead cats and her own grim history with a dead cat.
200w (11).gif

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.