Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a chilly day like today, just imagine the hot glow from JM's burning face right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just catching up - omg that tweet - disgusting. What the hell possessed her?
Worthy of Giles Coren.
I wonder what her tactic will be now? Go quiet for a while, or blame depression/meds/bullies?
As so many others have said the juxtaposition of 'dead' and 'baby' is so offensive I still can't quite believe she thought it appropriate to write, let alone tweet. And then try to defend it. Oh Jack. Badly done. Very badly done.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Worthy of Giles Coren.
I wonder what her tactic will be now? Go quiet for a while, or blame depression/meds/bullies?
As so many others have said the juxtaposition of 'dead' and 'baby' is so offensive I still can't quite believe she thought it appropriate to write, let alone tweet. And then try to defend it. Oh Jack. Badly done. Very badly done.
Love that you have quoted one of my most favourite romantic heroes Jelly.

You’d think after two quite high-profile and harrowing cases ofdead children she would have perhaps thought ‘best not’. Hey ho, it all comes out clean in the delete 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Worthy of Giles Coren.
Question,

How do bullies cause someone to speak in such a manner. We did not put her in a corner and force her to write vile things.

This is ALL on her whether in her own mind or not. This is no one else's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hopefully this comment will gain enough traction to change the non tattle public opinion of her.
Even despite extensive treatment this is obviously who she truly is. Hideous behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack will be pleased she has the same thoughts as Piers Morgan - he tweeted the same thing about the baby.
Nice company she shares :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Worthy of Giles Coren.
Gosh, that's such a good point re: Giles Coren. Imagine the two of them doing television together. Hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well done to the squiggs for calling Jack out on her hideous take. I haven't seen an uprising like this since Veganuary. Here are some of them to remind future fraus just how rancid Jack is.

squigg1.png

squigg2.png

squigg3.png

squigg4.png

squigg5.png

squigg6.png

squigg9.png

squigg8.png

squigg7.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.