Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears to be gone.

As someone with a baby young enough to be talked about in weeks, that was quite upsetting. Plus I was induced - the process started on Wednesday and I gave birth on Sunday. Not a sure thing at all!

Also, I only joined a few threads ago, can someone point me towards the comments she made about DCs son?
Congratulations!! 🥰

Those comments pre date these threads, if you just Google it it’s all there as the press picked it up.

Considering her latest & only partnership is with a children’s charity so primary demographic = mothers, WHY would she make such vile comments about a newly born baby?

Reactions: 45
Too late to delete, Jack! People are sharing screenshots of that abhorrent comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
deleted. Hasn't even got the courage of her convictions (except when they're at the bottom of a bottle).

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Had 1200+ likes before she zapped it though. How many micrograms of dopamine does that equate to?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
She'll blame depression or something, there's always some excuse. Easier than facing up to what a nasty knobhead she actually is.
We will be blamed. Nasty little people living under bridges who are sad and have no lives.

Sometimes you can find me under a bridge when Tunnel dog is sniffing out chips. A lot of the time I am sad. Jack however is making me a whole lot sadder.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Oh please, please let this finally be the end of her!

She is disgusting. Just so vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am honestly appalled with her. Her agents phone will be ringing off the hook now.

As a person who is constantly talking about needing money she does duck about with her career in the most car crash ways. I sincerely hope those comments where made not under the influence of drink because if they were she has no reason to speak about anyone's parenting or children. If She won't even wise up for her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am honestly appalled with her. Her agents phone will be ringing off the hook now.

As a person who is constantly talking about needing money she does duck about with her career in the most car crash ways. I sincerely hope those comments where made not under the influence of drink because if they were she has no reason to speak about anyone's parenting or children. She won't even wise up for her own.
I think she's been off the wagon for about a fortnight now.

SB hasn't been round either, thankfully being protected from his vile-tweeting mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh, "dithering ineptitude and unashamed tall tales" you say?
jack-o-neill-irony.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.