Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seconded this, I can see lots of people being dissapointed that there 18quid pic is covered by Whitney's/ Joel's first birthday
Can you imagine? Gifting that to someone at Christmas then popping round in the Spring to find a school photo in it instead?

"Did you not like the picture I got you for Christmas?"
"You mean the lovely mustard frame?"
"No the picture in the middle?"
"Oh that! Sorry I thought that was just for illustrative purposes 😳"
"That was a SIGNED MONROE!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
1. None of them have the image centred.

2.None of them make the picture “pop”.

3.All of them are quite quirky which means they will be hard to place in a home.

4. Repeat #1 until my ears bleed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Cue in as few weeks "Jack I sent you money weeks ago but my print hasn't arrived, if it's not too much trouble can you please send it to me, I know you struggle with things"

Jack "I can only carry a few at a time in my arthritic hands don't you know, the royal mail has lost them, do you want me to post you a bounty bar instead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.