Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly did HE choose that had some significance to him?? Was it Jack's tattoo, Jack's passion for photography, the Leonard Cohen song, or the maps (which would suggest they've been globetrotting instead of moving several times within a 2 mile radius. I mean has she ever even taken him abroad on a holiday?).
Jack’s name is first.

Obvs.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

View attachment 869131

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.
What the hell is wrong with people? I can't stomach all this faux concern and performative acts of kindness. Honestly it just makes me want to barf. 🤮🤮 There are so many other things that would be more useful or even beautiful to someone struggling who might not be able to afford nice things. Things that don't involve lining Jack's pockets and bragging online.

I honestly can't stand Twitter. It feels like an alternative universe where everyone is either patting each other on the back for shouting inconsequential nonsense or ripping into each other because they hold an alternative view point.

Bit grizzly today, can you tell?

Fully expecting her to start shilling essential oils and MLM wellness products any minute.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Moving is always an upheaval and somewhat stressful, but there's a massive difference between moving between countries, moving within cities in the same country or moving within the same city. Last option means friends, school, job and how to get around/where to shop don't all change.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So what exactly did HE choose that had some significance to him?? Was it Jack's tattoo, Jack's passion for photography, the Leonard Cohen song, or the maps (which would suggest they've been globetrotting instead of moving several times within a 2 mile radius. I mean has she ever even taken him abroad on a holiday?).
He wanted to add a biscuit with a piece bitten out of it as a metaphor for being parented by a Narc.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Guide to excellent parenting:

1. Do something nice together
2. Talk about it afterwards
3. If the occasion arises, talk to other family and friends about it

Steps 1-3 don't count if you plaster everything on social media, make it all about yourself and belittle your child's contribution in the process.

Remember, kids, performative parenting is NEVER for the benefit of the child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
She will have to make sure her references are on point at uni. Lecturers dont like crap references we used to lose marks.
I for one await Jack discovering that work is put through a computer programme to detect plagiarism.

Jack, why don't you tell your Twitter followers that the real reason your 'purse is light' is because you recently spaffed almost £300 on a suit?
Purse has a “compulsive shopping addiction” shaped hole in it, where the £££ burned a hole

Jack’s name is first.

Obvs.
As I was scrolling I got weirded out and thought it was a handbag and there was a mad thread crossover with Ioan and A lice

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The entirety of the crappy bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The bleeping Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a tit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.
It's an advertising space. Why does everything have to have political meaning?

I just had a thought she could sell those photos for a donation to the trussel trust to help people in need. You know those very people she was shaking her fist about to Boris a few weeks back. Imagine poverty writer selflessly gives back at Christmas time.

Oh I forgot she's not selfless she's selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've yet to see the "Victorian squalor" look described as the perfectionist style in any home interior magazines.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Remember earlier in the year when she was dropping all those moving house breadcrumbs? She even said once that she didn't feel safe in her house anymore and was going to have to move. What a performative steaming pile of shite that was! Feels so unsafe she's now publicly confirmed that she's still at the same address, and will be for the foreseeable, so any 'stalkers' reading will know where to find her 👍 🙄
She comes out with utter drivel and lies all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I mean…great for privacy Jack and all your stalkers. Bravo 👏
[/QUOTE]

I don't like it.
It looks like something your kid does first term at technology and design. I made a crap letter rack.

Does stamping your house make it more yours. I must tell the mortgage people.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not one person on the internet needs to read any of that, she's oversharing wildly once again. Her son is gonna cringe himself a new one in a year or two. She's hit her social media addiction with a bang lately - almost sad if she wasn't such a shameless grifter

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That house THING is a homage to a crass wreckage of mithering ninnies, if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There are times you forget just how unpleasant and for want of a better word batshit she is. And then Marmalade comes along to remind us 🥰:giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
This was meant to be our penultimate almost forever home..
That short period when she lived in West London, rubbing shoulders with the wealthy, really has given her a distorted idea of what is commonplace. Many, many people rent all their lives. Most people Jack's age rent, particularly if they are a single parent, and particularly if they are in not in secure employment.

Off the web... Renting is widespread among younger households; only about 41% of household heads aged 25 to 34 own their homes. Renting is also the most common tenure (at 59.2%)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.