Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am confused by this. This is posted yesterday and a few hours later Jack posts a photo of the same area of wall with her name stamped on it? Is this image doing the rounds? Otherwise couldn't she comment on the guys photo or repost and credit him? Answers on a postcard please. To refer forward to what Ispyabudgetblogger has said re. feeling uncomfortable, this makes me feel uncomfortable. If you noticed something someone else has posted, why not say so?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Yeah she said something stupid like 'you can have an addiction to anything, alcohol, something something something SIDEBOARDS' as though her purchasing 7 Cotswolds Co sideboards was indicative of a sideboard addiction rather than, say, some sort of displacement activity or whatever. Such expertise and self-knowledge!
I didn't listen, but this is the type of thing that makes me so uncomfortable. I know I often jokingly address her directly on here (as in Jack, where's the granola recipe? or Jack, pay your taxes!), but I always - stupidly - assume she doesn't really read here. And then - bam - some evidence that, of course, she does. Because she's a narcissist, so I don't feel bad about it, it's just is so creepy.

Way back when I mentioned that there are reviews of my books out there in the wild and I NEVER read them. I used to, when I was first published, and it messes with your head (the positive and the negative ones), so I quickly stopped. Certain words aren't meant for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Have you ever wondered what the Eye Of Sauron would look like, if it was a tree? MERRY CHRISTMAS!
it could happen if Sauron managed to turn an Ent and forced him to pledge allegiance to the eye himself.

blame Poca for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely if she is the middle of recovery (of any type), her therapist would be advising her to not to take on more work than she can handle?

A nutrition course, the Christmas thing and now her idea of photos (which we know historically she is very poor at following through at) is surely a bad idea.

If she has completed something, that is great, but it should not be used as a springboard to start a million and one new projects that will not be completed and will set her back again. The people around her (qualified or not) should be gently reminding her of all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am confused by this. This is posted yesterday and a few hours later Jack posts a photo of the same area of wall with her name stamped on it? Is this image doing the rounds? Otherwise couldn't she comment on the guys photo or repost and credit him? Answers on a postcard please. To refer forward to what Ispyabudgetblogger has said re. feeling uncomfortable, this makes me feel uncomfortable. If you noticed something someone else has posted, why not say so?
Jack is tricky with her words. The words in the tweet implies that she took the photo. Anyone looking at it would think she took the photo. Jack says that she is obsessed with the content of the photograph, alluding to the fact that she has taken the photo. She mentions the location the photo was taken to suggest she was there. She puts her name on it as a signiture to hint that she took the photo.....but she doesn't actually say any of that.

If anyone points out that it is someone elses photo she would nastily reply "I never said it was mine".

She's done this hundreds of times before. We see it, the Jackolites are blind to it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
It’s tacky - sorry nature but it’s a clichéd canvas that’ll grace the walls of publicly owned buildings up and down the country. I have no desire to make my home look like a supervised contact room last decorated in 1997.

Will be keeping an eye on those Patreon numbers I bet she puts something beggy in the invoice 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She might start painting big blurry squares of colour and say she found a Rothko.

We all know how much the art luvvies love a fake Rothko.

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She might start painting big blurry squares of colour and say she found a Rothko.

We all know how much the art luvvies love a fake Rothko.

😉
They do sensory painting for kids which tends to be one colour but all diff textures and smells cos they mix the paint with spices/gravy granules/textured things, I’ve actually framed one because I think it looks v Rothko 😳😂

There you go Jack another biz venture, raw egg and fish bones sensory paintings for FBPE huns?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can anyone tell me what this actually IS? I don't think I'm thick by any means but I just don't get it? And why is it of note?
WELL it’s a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism, duh!

(also! Thread title nom!)

way to call yourself out jack. Nothing is more bland capitalism than spending your tax money on cotswold sideboards and £35 wilko plastic dog skeletons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s tacky - sorry nature but it’s a clichéd canvas that’ll grace the walls of publicly owned buildings up and down the country. I have no desire to make my home look like a supervised contact room last decorated in 1997.

Will be keeping an eye on those Patreon numbers I bet she puts something beggy in the invoice 🤢
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

20211116_104510.jpg

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
Its an unattractive print, like mentioned would be better suited in an office, it's being sold as a gift for the time of year is doesn't represent. I think people with UC cuts would rather get a voucher they s use in supermarkets, toystore and clothes stores for the same value. 18 pounds could buy a few essential things ( no a weeks shop but a toy, a pair of shoes from shoe zone etc) Not pointless tatt for their walls it's all so tone deaf it makes me sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

View attachment 869131

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.
Squiggle, have a word with yourself. This performative bullshit is too much. If you have cash to spare, donate it. No need to announce it to Twitter and give it to someone who is financially absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Jack, why don't you update your followers with news of the possibly but not definitely C-named female small energetic not a dog situation? It might shut them up, hun. JFC xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack's desperation for attention (and money) is almost palpable right now.

If she were a nicer person I would feel sorry for her, but as she isn't...I SHAN'T.
Its five weeks to Christmas someone told me yesterday and like most I am scrimping my pennies to sensibly buy gifts.

I can honestly say hand on heart if a family gave me an 18pound voucher for Christmas I would be estatic because I know I could put towards some meaningful items that I actually need. I've never been ungrateful towards gifts. I am happy with pretty much anything but I can honestly say that pic would be in the charity shop Jan sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.