Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The entirety of the crappy bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The bleeping Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a tit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.
THIS THIS THIS
I have never hit the response button so fast.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The entirety of the crappy bungalow is a homage to the crass wreckage of bland capitalism. Multiple kitchen gadgets. 17 sideboards. Wigs. Cat balaclavas. Llama doorstops. Five seasons' worth of crockery, each enough to serve a 7-course dinner party to the entire population of Lichtenstein. The bleeping Rug.

No words for that cuntish squiggle who thinks that poor people need a tit, filtered photo of a tree for Xmas. Food? Clothes? Toys for the kids? Something practical? Naaaah.
Sorry but - er - cat balaclava?? 😂
Has auto carrot 🥕 done a minor chaos?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You honestly kill me 😭 Supervised contact room I can't cope.

View attachment 869131

How is an oversaturated photo going to benefit people who've had their UC cut? Lib dem FBPEs are the strangest beings.
Genuinely don't know what emoji to put for this. Either angry or laughing.
How far removed from reality do you need to be to think that this is a good idea?
'I know you're 20 quid a week worse off and really struggling to feed your children. I have £20 for you but I'm not giving you the cash or donating to the Food Bank. I think buying you a picture of a tree is a much better way to use my £20'
Idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Yep I tend to think the degree won't happen. My guess is she thought it was a good idea when she wrote the DIVA thing, and possibly even looked into it with good intentions.
But then as usual got bored / realised nobody was that interested so it wasn't worth pursuing.

Reactions: 36
Genuinely don't know what emoji to put for this. Either angry or laughing.
How far removed from reality do you need to be to think that this is a good idea?
'I know you're 20 quid a week worse off and really struggling to feed your children. I have £20 for you but I'm not giving you the cash or donating to the Food Bank. I think buying you a picture of a tree is a much better way to use my £20'
Idiot.
Maybe they could burn it to keep warm? *Helpful face*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What happened with the letter to Essexgirl? How did she find her real name and address?

I bought a beautiful kitten last year and my older cat hated it. He got on well with his older brother and was upset when he died so I assumed he would be happy with another cat in the house but I was wrong. It took months to get it to work and I considered rehoming the kitten several times, even now he tolerates the kitten but doesn't like her much.

If Jack already knows Cooper reacted badly to a kitten then why get another one? Some cats will welcome a new friend and others(especially big males I have found) will be too territorial to tolerate another cat in their space.
I don't know about the name and address part but that is a good question. I think she still lives local to Jack though and Jack may have have tracked her down through mutual acquaintances too. But from what I remember it was a cease and desist type, mildly threatening legal action if she kept posting about Jack on tattle. Understandably she did not want to continue posting. Personally I would have posted even more dirt to spite Jack but that's because I'm a witch 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know about the name and address part but that is a good question. I think she still lives local to Jack though and Jack may have have tracked her down through mutual acquaintances too. But from what I remember it was a cease and desist type, mildly threatening legal action if she kept posting about Jack on tattle. Understandably she did not want to continue posting. Personally I would have posted even more dirt to spite Jack but that's because I'm a witch 🤣
No need for mutual acquaintances. They were schoolmates and former friends. Essexgirl said they used to go round to each other's houses etc, so Jack was able to work out who she was from Essexgirl's anecdotes.

Reactions: 27
Message received, Jack! Yes, you have a child in your house and are trusted to be alone with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
of course, there are 2 porches , so hopefully, it'll be hanging up in the inner one, rather than the one that gets a daily parcel sweep

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What a load of guff.

The two arrows are a nod to a Leonard Cohen line "you go your way and I'll go your way too". Every 11 year old boy loves listening to Leonard Cohen and knows all the words to his songs 🙃.

The arrows are pointing in different directions. If your son did the placements as you said, perhaps you should take the hint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So what exactly did HE choose that had some significance to him?? Was it Jack's tattoo, Jack's passion for photography, the Leonard Cohen song, or the maps (which would suggest they've been globetrotting instead of moving several times within a 2 mile radius. I mean has she ever even taken him abroad on a holiday?).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.