Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s in the podcast! A definite callback to us, I think
Yeah she said something stupid like 'you can have an addiction to anything, alcohol, something something something SIDEBOARDS' as though her purchasing 7 Cotswolds Co sideboards was indicative of a sideboard addiction rather than, say, some sort of displacement activity or whatever. Such expertise and self-knowledge!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Maybe she has handed in a piece of course work' in full and on time'?
I think Jack is referring to the DIVA .pdf piece. She then goes out and blows almost £300 of her fee on an unnecessary suit. Money flows through her fingers like water.

Reactions: 30
I don't know if it's just because I know Jack took it but this photo pure gives me the heebie jeebies, imagining it on a wall in my flat actually terrifies me. It's giving me threatening vibes.

FERRXRiXEAUQ32S.jpg

Also, I wonder why she hasn't watermarked it jack monroe

• Haha
Jesus suffering duck.
Forgive me if this is insensitive, but the whole “I’m going to make pictures! Look at this artwork! I’m setting up a business!” reminds me of folk pissed/on Coke who think everything is the BEST THING EVER!
Its like Jack became actually intoxicated by the engagement brought by all the tweets suggesting names.
She needs to knock all this Twitter tit on the head otherwise she’ll never achieve a successful long term recovery.

• Heart
Jack's desperation for attention (and money) is almost palpable right now.

If she were a nicer person I would feel sorry for her, but as she isn't...I SHAN'T.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's hardly ground breaking, there are literally thousands of better examples available at a quick search.
I think you’re all missing the point. Jack is a smol urchin wiv a smol boy who is just trying to keep their hearts full even if that means living in a rented bungalow. And she has done a recovery. Rattle rattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know if it's just because I know Jack took it but this photo pure gives me the heebie jeebies, imagining it on a wall in my flat actually terrifies me. It's giving me threatening vibes.

View attachment 868963

Also, I wonder why she hasn't watermarked it jack monroe

Have you ever wondered what the Eye Of Sauron would look like, if it was a tree? MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So... would it be (C)ynical to suggest the (C) tweets were to bring up engagement in order to (C)apitalise on the potential for (C)ashing in on the (C)rap photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.