Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually going to send the bleeping leaf picture if people buy it for christmas presents??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Jack‘s getting up in Underworld’s niche with her take on Born Sloppy.

🎶 look at me Mom
Tweeting pics from tube
train at Tottenham Court Road 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two things.
Why is she putting a crap “Jack monroe” in her pic of some shite on the London Underground?
I’m actually heading to london at the weekend and going to try an independent restaurant called Dishoom…. Has anyone heard of it?
Oh, I thought that was her graffiti tag 🙃 Also, “a homage” has also irritated me greatly.

Good luck with the restaurant Flash, taking a chance on a little indie restaurant like that is a total dice roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"pace myself for the post runs" !? Like ... demand is going to be so huge?

Wait til she finds out that Royal Mail collect parcels from your house now. Tit

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh do duck off, if you will. Who does she think she is? Are you poor nasal cockney urchin or middle class Tory art critic Jack? Make ya mind up.
I hate “if you will” it cannot be said without sounding like a total twit.
DB74D078-0F04-4D29-83E5-AD4295DDE371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.