Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree she is baby fishing. Lil pot belly the other day and now 'small and moves around a lot'.

I wish I had someone to buy the print for as a joke Xmas gift.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I do feel quite sorry for SB'S dad as he has another child with a serious lifelong health condition and they require a lot of extra care and support. I know how hard that is and for a single parent, it must be extra hard. He does seem to be a good dad. He definitely comes across as a Tim Nice But Dim type which I think Essexgirl confirmed but more politely. However for breeding animals I also think he is a bleep, because the last thing over-subscribed and underfunded rescues need is breeders. It's not good for the planet or the kittens either.
Jack sent a threatening legal letter to essexgirl iirc which means she has the spare money to fritter but it also shows her up for the controlling narc she is. It's very nasty. I wish her dirty actions were more widely known. I'd love to see her publicly disowned by the rats leaving a sinking ship blue tickers.
What happened with the letter to Essexgirl? How did she find her real name and address?

I bought a beautiful kitten last year and my older cat hated it. He got on well with his older brother and was upset when he died so I assumed he would be happy with another cat in the house but I was wrong. It took months to get it to work and I considered rehoming the kitten several times, even now he tolerates the kitten but doesn't like her much.

If Jack already knows Cooper reacted badly to a kitten then why get another one? Some cats will welcome a new friend and others(especially big males I have found) will be too territorial to tolerate another cat in their space.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You need time and space to introduce pets to one another. Maine Coons are very laid back but if old Coops is used to being the capo de capo tutti he may get his nose out of joint.
She needs to dedicate a week to supervising their interactions, I always took time off work to make sure things went as smoothly as possible.
PS thank(space)you @BeautifulTrauma for the new avatar. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear Jack,

Here is my Christmas present guide.
1 Gifts are generally a surprise, if you are planning on giving someone a print then you don't announce it on Twitter.
2 Gifts are free to the recipient, you don't charge £18 for something and call it a gift.
3 We saw how those stupid beige postcards and the books being sent out went. Don't duck up people's Cristmas gift plans by not delivering prints they have ordered.
4 The pic is ok but is far from professional quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She can’t harp on about ‘bland capitalism’ when she’s shilled for Hellman’s and Del Monte in the past year, when she’s previously worked with Sainsbury’s, when she travelled 400+ miles to eat at Dishoom and when she admitted in the Diva.pdf podcast that she had an addiction to buying sideboards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m so here for the inevitable Post Office Chaos. Parcel drama incoming 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I really don't like the tree picture, it's not even festive it's autumnal so the wrong season for Christmas and it's not even the whole tree, Google have some lovely stock photos for the price of printing on decent card.

Reactions: 25
Has she ever mentioned her nutrition degree either before or since DIVA.pdf?
I'm beginning to think it either never happened or she is already bored of it.

And why would anyone want a very mediocre picture of a tree with odd lighting for Christmas? Why do these people pander to her? I just don't get it.
Maybe she has handed in a piece of course work' in full and on time'?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe she has handed in a piece of course work' in full and on time'?
Is it me or has a professional person isn't it kind of weird to be such so braggy about actually completing a work task. Most people complete tasks on the regular as part of their job and carry on because it's what there job entails. I find it odd. I think the only piece of work I was happy and braggy about was my dissertation and that was only because I was glad too see the back of it, my other 20,000 pieces of coursework just got handed in and i started the next one.

• Heart
I didn’t read the pdf, did she admit to the sideboards? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What happened with the letter to Essexgirl? How did she find her real name and address?

I bought a beautiful kitten last year and my older cat hated it. He got on well with his older brother and was upset when he died so I assumed he would be happy with another cat in the house but I was wrong. It took months to get it to work and I considered rehoming the kitten several times, even now he tolerates the kitten but doesn't like her much.

If Jack already knows Cooper reacted badly to a kitten then why get another one? Some cats will welcome a new friend and others(especially big males I have found) will be too territorial to tolerate another cat in their space.
She knew Essex’s name and address because they knew each other IRL

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Fucks sake. Everyone these days has a phone in their pocket and the ability to take the same picture. If I were gifted this, I’d e really pleased because it’d knock another person off my “to buy for” list for years to come.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.