Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how cheap and rubbish the frames are if she’s selling a framed, SIGNED photo for £18.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
We roll our eyes at the squiggles wanting to pay more for a tit photo of a tree, but let's be honest...if a framed Celery. Edinburgh. were available, it would be under every cabal tree this Xmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Bloody ell. How many 18 quid plus tips crappy prints would you need to sell before you could buy a 300 quid suit for no good reason. Wish I had a calculator watch to check. SHAN'T just use the calculator app on one of my 5 phones.

• Haha
Is she messing with us? Crowdsourcing names for a kitten, trotting to the post office to sell photos...
🎶Round and round and round in the circle game...🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 40
eighteen quid for a picture of a tree?! I cannot! 😆 imagine opening that on xmas day. a picture of a tree pritt sticked to a piece of wilko's finest cardboard

I mean, it's never going to come to anything anyway, don't know why I'm thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh duck off Jack you grasping twit. If you want to charge £30 for a poorly-mounted print of your oversaturated completely unedited tree then just do it (your paypigs will happily pay it) instead of making a show of selflessly asking a lower price but making sure people know they can tip more if they want, since they asked, tee hee!

Better put the post office on notice now so they can start recruiting extra staff and get their contingency plans in place, we know how famously unreliable "they" are when it comes to posting things people have paid you for.

Are we finally getting the tumble dryer fluff tome?!
Nah, there's no way even Jack could spin finally finishing that (originally due last September) as being on time. Unless she's using her usual slippery tactics. "Yes, I've had 4 deadline extensions, but THIS ONE was on time."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
"I'd need to pace myself for post runs".

I fell over laughing.

She's not seriously going to use the old postal service let me down trick, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bloody ell. How many 18 quid plus tips crappy prints would you need to sell before you could buy a 300 quid suit for no good reason. Wish I had a calculator watch to check. SHAN'T just use the calculator app on one of my 5 phones.
Pfft, don't you even have a FANCY wooden one? They're completely necessary for busy people to do their work, so I'm told.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she messing with us? Crowdsourcing names for a kitten, trotting to the post office to sell photos...
🎶Round and round and round in the circle game...🎶
It really is like we've gone back in time. That who wants to buy a print stuff is straight outta 2010. Social media addiction still in full swing.

A week or two ago she said the light was back, but then she was 'so far from okay it's laughable' and now she's cured again - I can't keep up

Reactions: 44
I'd love it if she cleaned out hobbycraft of frames, then realised that all the squigs who expressed interest were only shitting her.

Art Jack will do my cnut in. She really thinks she's a creative genius.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.