Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for Marmalade she's now going to post the brioche but out of spite it will be wrapped around a whole sardine with a grape in its mouth and a dipping sauce made of Weetabix dust and yoghurt 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
does feel a bit weird she's not posted anything today after the barrage of the last few days...

considering she's such a swiftie, she must have spent all day listening to red (tv) and I look forward to a thorough analysis of the 10min all too well (please, ljc, no)

or... she's considering her nominations for the sloppies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She‘s probably on a narc high since this was her most recent tweet 🙄

E14DABD4-8BA1-48F0-A4B1-6774E588D6BD.jpeg

PS. While she’s quiet, there’s always the Food And Drink thread for literally any kind of chat!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
does feel a bit weird she's not posted anything today after the barrage of the last few days...

considering she's such a swiftie, she must have spent all day listening to red (tv) and I look forward to a thorough analysis of the 10min all too well (please, ljc, no)

or... she's considering her nominations for the sloppies
If she even goes near that hallowed ground….that will be my granola. It’s my tipping point. She isn’t a Swiftie she just adopts whatever she thinks is popular the twit, 10 Minute All Too Well is sacred.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did @kachoochoo

• Heart
Reactions: 31
perhaps she’s at her minimum wage job doing content admin for her rehab people and has to hand her phone into recoeption junior school stylee to avoid having it confiscated…

Also just wanted to say that those claggy clumps of pale and wan brioche dough look like castrated sleeps’ bollocks in batter, ready to be deepfried #countrylife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If she even goes near that hallowed ground….that will be my granola. It’s my tipping point. She isn’t a Swiftie she just adopts whatever she thinks is popular the twit, 10 Minute All Too Well is sacred.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did @kachoochoo
it's a masterclass in how to improve on a masterpiece, innit?

short film in one minute!

on topic, Jack's a bleep and not a real swiftie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
perhaps she’s at her minimum wage job doing content admin for her rehab people and has to hand her phone into recoeption junior school stylee to avoid having it confiscated…

Also just wanted to say that those claggy clumps of pale and wan brioche dough look like castrated sleeps’ bollocks in batter, ready to be deepfried #countrylife
I think the brioches did not work. She posts all excitedly then we never see the finished product because it’s burnt or inedible.

I really can’t see how that job keeps her in any way busy. It feels like a pity hire.

Reactions: 33
it's a masterclass in how to improve on a masterpiece, innit?

short film in one minute!

on topic, Jack's a bleep and not a real swiftie!
How can a short film make me cry more than every early 00’s high school romantic comedy?! It really is a masterpiece!

On topic - Jack is still a bleep and probably up to her eyes in sardines somewhere. Living the life Cooper could only dream of.

Does anyone just howl when they see this photo of Jack?! I know it’s the masculine aesthetic but it’s the whole when it’s the 80’s and Chandler Bing comes home from college vibe.

You can tell as well, she thinks she looks bleeping class.

A15817B7-E723-4119-9765-076114F6371B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.