Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is awful, but this did make me wonder, does anyone bother to defend themselves when she talks tit about them? Does anyone even acknowledge her apology letters?
I definitely think living well is the best revenge applies to anyone who's grated Jack's mushrooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That Groucho pic is immense Marm. It reminds me of Masquerade where everywhere you look there is something else to find.

Have you hidden a golden coops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No idea where this will end up as I’m on a Grunka, but @Marmalade Atkins this is some serious Cold War Steve going on down. Get it made into a print with a Wilko frame. We’ll all buy it 🤣
I think Jack may well want to buy quite a few copies. She could sign them to give "friends" and relatives as a personalised Christmas gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why not just say 'I hear you. I apologise'. Why does it have to be a fight?
Egos, innit. I follow Gizzi on Insta, always seems to be in her pants these days. 🤔

I think Jack may well want to buy quite a few copies. She could sign them to give "friends" and relatives as a personalised Christmas gifts.
Left on their doorstep in the dead of night, chauffered by Joe le Taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All the Fraus getting fizzy over Gizzi are going to cause a Jack chaos! She can't stand when the limelight is taken from her, especially in her own niche cabal. Lol!

We worryingly have not heard from her for a few days, hopefully she's not burned the crappy bungalow down and is back living with 'room mates'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
All the Fraus getting fizzy over Gizzi are going to cause a Jack chaos! She can't stand when the limelight is taken from her, especially in her own niche cabal. Lol!

We worryingly have not heard from her for a few days, hopefully she's not burned the crappy bungalow down and is back living with 'room mates'.
It’s been so much fun here I hasn’t even realised Jack hasn’t tweeted for two days now!
CA73F11C-A37A-41CB-A67B-7D6DDD7E4ACD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.