Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about Gizzi other than she did that Cook Yourself Thin programme yonks ago and tends to post photos of herself in her underwear. She looks completely different in that screenshot to how I remember her. Wouldn't have recognised her. Does she have as many faces/looks as Jack?

Reactions: 27
I don't know much about Gizzi other than she did that Cook Yourself Thin programme yonks ago and tends to post photos of herself in her underwear. She looks completely different in that screenshot to how I remember her. Wouldn't have recognised her. Does she have as many faces/looks as Jack?
I was surprised, in lots of the photos she looks nothing like I remember her looking, also like Jack, lots of her food doesn't look appetising.

Has she had her lips, boobs and Face done?

Reactions: 19
All the Fraus getting fizzy over Gizzi are going to cause a Jack chaos! She can't stand when the limelight is taken from her, especially in her own niche cabal. Lol!

We worryingly have not heard from her for a few days, hopefully she's not burned the crappy bungalow down and is back living with 'room mates'.
I for one am glad she's not been about. It hopefully means she living her life in the real world and not looking for validation from strangers. She needs to be off sm, outta her
of own head and living in the real world if she wants to get properly well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooh fraus, Masterchef is doing a tinned food challenge tonight. I can hear distant wailing from the south.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
No idea where this will end up as I’m on a Grunka, but @Marmalade Atkins this is some serious Cold War Steve going on down. Get it made into a print with a Wilko frame. We’ll all buy it 🤣

(I’m half being serious. Everything raised goes to the Trussell Trust for the money Jack takes from their hands by being a mega bleep).
Going full destabiliser of the west but we should have cabal NFTs, your guys’ photoshopping skills are insane. We just need mamapapa Vlad to get his tech team on it 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Going back to Jack being asked by a lecturer for her canned tinned input. If the lecturer doesn't know how to use Google, I'd be thinking about taking the course elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooh fraus, Masterchef is doing a tinned food challenge tonight. I can hear distant wailing from the south.
I’ve just started watching and yelled at the telly, other half is very confused 😂😂😂

update: I just shouted “sardines!” As the camera panned by them on a shelf. Himself thinks I’ve lost my mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.