Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marmalade, your Groucho picture is 👩‍🍳💋 but this incarnation of Jack always gives me Dennis Nilsen vibes...Greedy Goblin Jack, you'd better check what's in that pink pan before you start scoffing.
PSX_20211113_101015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Isn’t there an actual Dishoom cookbook? Why would you use Jack’s terrible copy when you were earning BBC wages. You can buy any cookbook you like Sara! And it will actually be tasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i don’t want to be mean about a small family run restaurant that i’m sure is very nice but there are so many wonderful and diverse places to eat in soho, literally an endless list of incredible food experiences so why does she only ever go to this overpriced very underwhelming looking 90s throwback?

my theory is that they fawn over her there like she is an actual celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.