Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just picture those jackolytes as less Tory Giles and Mary from gogglebox now. “I’ve sent a tweet, nutty, saying bootstrap cook should get an award” “Oh Giles, would you please put that phone down now, it’s just nonsense you’re going to miss this programme”

• Haha
Reactions: 51
My god what is wrong with just saying 'I try not to eat much meat' or 'I'm an omnivore?'.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t trust anyone who can witness twitter Jack and think she’s a decent person… how?!

LJC will never get my sympathy, as she stood by Jack on the beg when she’s making £££

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Doesn't she always say we never see the finished product because she erm eats it all?

I keep thinking imagine Gordon Ramsey saying yes I made this lovely dish but I ate it so you cannot see it and I didn't write down what I did, so no you cannot replicate it. Soz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Coxy has been on the slide for a while! Playing easy listening on radio 2 whilst trying to hang on to a crumb of her "cool ladette" former identity.

And she's the voice of the new Darmart adverts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What confuses me is television is always looking for content so if she was capable and producing something interesting they would be all over her for a show. She doesn't need former IT girls to big her up.

Like all TV personalities if they have what it takes to make a show they will be hired.

7FC70D85-4C98-4928-9AA6-E5127E40AF25.jpeg

Ssshh can we keep this between us. I don't want to upset her. What a troll.

7FC70D85-4C98-4928-9AA6-E5127E40AF25.jpeg

Ssshh can we keep this between us. I don't want to upset her. What a troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else remember that chap who visited these threads in early lockdown to tell us that Jack’s recipes were good and they worked - but when pressed by us terrible ninnies he admitted that he hadn’t actually tried any of them himself? (I think he said he worked on an oil rig or something).
I think the same applies to Sara Cox. She thinks she “should” like Jack, and that she will get right-on credentials and show how “down to earth” she is by pretending to live off Jack’s ghastly slop. She probably got that idea down the Groucho.
And she definitely can’t have seen DKL or the notorious “lingreenie” incident if she thinks Jack should be on telly more. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Militant vegans scare me but I am offended on their behalf at "veganish and flexitarian". Being vegan is not just about not eating meat, it is a whole belief system and that is just so dismissive and disrespectful to a way of life.

Shocked at someone as "woke" as Jack not respecting that. Well, actually I'm not really as it seems to be as typically tokenistic as many people are around causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.