Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gizzi makes the same mistakes over and over again. Thailand is not India and India is not SE Asia and where the duck is the Indian/Asian continent?. Stupid asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I have noticed something about these "influencers" they are all so angry all of the time. I don't get their appeal at all. There always duck off leave me alone all because you said or did something wrong. That's not cancelling something that correcting you from making yourself look a tit and or being offensive to their culture. Honestly theyre no better than hormonal teenagers. They think they know everything but know sweet FA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Gizzi makes the same mistakes over and over again. Thailand is not India and India is not SE Asia and where the duck is the Indian/Asian continent?. Stupid asshole.
I'm glad you said that as I was concerned my dubious geography knowledge was even worse than I thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

I hope jack is reading and feels ashamed of herself for this
The problem with libel and slander is there’s no protection for dead people. You can effectively make up tit with no comeback. Well the comeback is a super expensive legal case that won’t win.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Well if Gizzi was ther ten years you think she’d know where it was, or wasn’t.

Back to the Jacko club, I want Rishi Jack to tell Warehouse Charity Skirt Jack to “sit the duck down, I can’t see Jack”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

I hope jack is reading and feels ashamed of herself for this
I hope so too. It’s shocking when you read the quote, there’s a tiny fraction of shade, but otherwise Shirley was really nice about Jack, she was impressed, inspired, and thought her stuff was worth discussing with readers, not like we discuss her, but in a nice way!

@Marmalade Atkins omg, that belongs in the Louvre! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes that is awful. Shirley Goode didn't say anything like that. Trust old chip on her shoulder Jack to look for pity. She seems to thrive on pity.
The thing it makes her sound bad. You'd think she would lie and make herself look good. "A well respected cook thinks something I made as no skill" read that sentence again.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why not just say 'I hear you. I apologise'. Why does it have to be a fight?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I hope so too. It’s shocking when you read the quote, there’s a tiny fraction of shade, but otherwise Shirley was really nice about Jack, she was impressed, inspired, and thought her stuff was worth discussing with readers, not like we discuss her, but in a nice way!

@Marmalade Atkins omg, that belongs in the Louvre! 🤩
and it's not like Jack misquoted her in a throwaway tweet, she decided to immortalize it in a book! Thankfully the book is probably sat at the back of the shelf gathering dust in 99% of UK households and will also never ever get reprinted ever again but still.

• Heart
  • Sad
Anyone else clocked the Jack-esque chaos Gizzi is doing right now. Jollofing Indian cuisine apparently and was very rude when an Actual Indian chef corrected her 😬 Hope Jack wades in View attachment 861490
She’s always been a bit like this on her Insta. I stopped following her when she was moaning about being stuck in the Caribbean during lockdown. Claiming she was there for work and it was “essential” and blaming it on a “Wally from love island” as if it was ok for her to travel but not them. ( no one should have been bloody travelling at that point!)

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Why not just say 'I hear you. I apologise'. Why does it have to be a fight?
the problem with gizzi is that she is currently in her Rishmate Jack ego state, she needs to take a leaf out of camping jack and pot gremlin Jack’s books and have a coffee and some food so she can get to a much better mental state, also known as Puddle Scarf Jack which is a state of almost total contentment.

here’s a handy diagram courtesy of @MarmaladeAtkins’ genius mind

473FDD5B-4B60-4171-8AE8-20E9B0D4A1ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s always been a bit like this on her Insta. I stopped following her when she was moaning about being stuck in the Caribbean during lockdown. Claiming she was there for work and it was “essential” and blaming it on a “Wally from love island” as if it was ok for her to travel but not them. ( no one should have been bloody travelling at that point!)
Well it goes without sayings she's not going to make friends being a witch to people who are well meaning.

the problem with gizzi is that she is currently in her Rishmate Jack ego state, she needs to take a leaf out of camping jack and pot gremlin Jack’s books and have a coffee and some food so she can get to a much better mental state, also known as Puddle Burberry Jack ego.

View attachment 861653
That Burberry pose looks like it was taken from something like winning big brother circa 1999. ( She wishes)

the problem with gizzi is that she is currently in her Rishmate Jack ego state, she needs to take a leaf out of camping jack and pot gremlin Jack’s books and have a coffee and some food so she can get to a much better mental state, also known as Puddle Burberry Jack ego.

View attachment 861653
That Burberry pose looks like it was taken from something like winning big brother circa 1999. ( She wishes)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gizzi gave the same snippy Sali Hughes replies to people when they were asking about her obviously filled lips on Insta, snapping that she hadn't. Maybe she eats the same crisps as Jack?

That said, I can separate the art from the artist; some of her cookbooks are smashing, and she knows how to cook, unlike Jack (keeping it on topic 😬)

• Haha
Gizzi gave the same snippy Sali Hughes replies to people when they were asking about her obviously filled lips on Insta, snapping that she hadn't. Maybe she eats the same crisps as Jack?

That said, I can separate the art from the artist; some of her cookbooks are smashing, and she knows how to cook, unlike Jack (keeping it on topic 😬)
If you don't want to admit why have it one then. Most people don't have natural blow up doll lips ya know.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She lied about somebody who is no longer able to correct her. Horrible, and also pretty cowardly.
Jack is awful, but this did make me wonder, does anyone bother to defend themselves when she talks tit about them? Does anyone even acknowledge her apology letters?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.