Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

I hope jack is reading and feels ashamed of herself for this

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
That Groucho image is making me 🦉 and 🍾 !!!

Im not very active these days but I’m always watching (just like jack 👋) - I’m BUSY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
@OhHeck's grunk has just reminded me of what we discovered a few weeks ago that got a bit lost in other chaoses. Screenshot one is Jack's intro to Tin Can Cook and screenshot two is Shirley Goode's blog. Can we just take a moment to really think about the fact that Jack made up an entirely fictitious quote and basically slandered a dead woman to continue to push the perpetual narrative of being a brave little street urchin constantly having the last laugh in the face of big mean bullies

Yes that is awful. Shirley Goode didn't say anything like that. Trust old chip on her shoulder Jack to look for pity. She seems to thrive on pity.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

She lied about somebody who is no longer able to correct her. Horrible, and also pretty cowardly.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for new threads mithering ninnies! Reaching that point on a Friday where I want to push away my laptop and land headfirst into some chocolate. Y'know?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
LJC, could you imagine the banter in The Jacko Club? All trying to one up each other, all nasally and loud, all annoying AF!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else clocked the Jack-esque chaos Gizzi is doing right now. Jollofing Indian cuisine apparently and was very rude when an Actual Indian chef corrected her 😬 Hope Jack wades in
Screenshot_20211112-072821~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
LJC, could you imagine the banter in The Jacko Club? All trying to one up each other, all nasally and loud, all annoying AF!
All jostling each other out of the way to get to the piano, to plink out a one handed tune. Ugh, imagine all the Jacks singing along together! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see the trifle defender has come out in support of Mallika.
of course! TD is always on the right side of history

Gizzi’s reaction is so manipulative. And really embarrassing.

0378602E-2303-4180-A21E-8D8729DBE854.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.