Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, for the love of god, eat some fresh steamed vegetables and leave us alone
Think I just answered a question I didn't know I asked

"I toyed with a wrinkly red pepper in the fridge and fingered half a leek"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally no way you could make the skins crispy while in the tomato sauce and there's LESS THAN no way the sauce would vanish into the skin.

Screenshot 2021-10-27 at 13.49.02.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
E67D224E-C9A7-4ECF-A3AE-E3E33DEBC213.jpeg
0B9D0013-53AD-4EA0-A75B-A78AE4C52BA8.jpeg

Remember when she was asking people to get in touch about mobile restaurants during lockdown? Also, Jack, you could always have 2 pieces of toast.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Bloody sardines! It's like the eggs all over again. 😩

The sultana and liver casserole she made - maksalaatikko, was voted the most hated dinner by Finnish school children. Imagine what they'd think of hers. 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Portugal, Cyprus, arse, Mediterranean is Mediterranean and all interchangeable 🤷🏼‍♀️
What about the budget, you fish frying liability?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Portugal, Cyprus, arse, Mediterranean is Mediterranean and all interchangeable 🤷🏼‍♀️
What about the budget, you fish frying liability?
She's furiously stealing opinions off the Hellsite to bring to Rishi, mate tomorrow. A day before the unveiling of her famed tit.

(Rishi, mate, don't forget your face mask, Jack will be full of fishy honks, she loves a fart during a panel session.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she eating sardines every bleeping day?
I don't get it.
At least in that tomato abomination she didn't use the word 'carefully' 5 times for the most mundane actions.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
i never thought i'd be looking forward to tit day quite so much... but if it stops the fish, then it can't come soon enough

bring on the tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.