Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you call a snack a 'tiny bit of effort' when you have to separately grate and grill cheese, pan fry a tinned sardine 😥 and thinly slice the garnish. Jackonomics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Are we in some kind of alternate reality where the only topic for now and ever more is fish? Jack, is this your weird and twisted game? Forget granola, this is the straw that will break me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't like tinned sardines or mackerel.

In case anyone is interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
This is the first time I’ve been up to date this year I think! 100% being trolled with the fish. She knows we’re waiting for the budget commentary. It’s a pure, “F you ninnies!”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’ll pretend she was forensically watching it and reading the OBR report before she unveils her long 🧵 tonight while we all watched her tit about for 30 odd tweets about essentially a singular piece of toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can’t get over how masochistic the Call4fish Twitter account is. At first I felt sorry for them but I think they enjoy debasing themselves - it’s the only explanation for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.