Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Jack actually know the budget has been announced at that Rishi has done a good thing (by Tory standards) when it comes to Universal Credit?

How can you bollock him for that?! Should think before you speak ya prune.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We were served liver at my primary in the 1980s. It was very bad.
I dont mind liver, but I wouldnt go out of my way to choose it. I don't think there is any way it would be served in schools now, at least.

It is very cheap though, along with other offal (which I suspect mostly gets fed to dogs these days).

Reactions: 18
My mum used to buy liver when we were kids. It was for the cat. He loved it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Black and Cheese :rolleyes:

Jack's about 8 years behind the trend of macaroni cheese with black pudding. I guess in a decade we'll hear all about haggis pops from the 90% vegan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
How old is this actress? Shes had a crush on for fifteen years so either she was a very young actress or she's alot older than our dear heart.

So in her early fifties?!
Could be theoretically the same age. 15 years ago Jack was 18, so its not that unreasonable. The wording, and Jack's previous taste in women, does kind of imply someone older though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How old is this actress? Shes had a crush on for fifteen years so either she was a very young actress or she's alot older than our dear heart.

So in her early fifties?!
And with a healthy bank balance no doubt 🙄

I bet she'd go wild for these!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.