Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tilaires never really held with titmass, too mammarial these days, lost it’s true meaning etc so I will just have pizza

CAACAD83-0993-4A8C-9C67-36C8FC693591.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
For titmas, I'm going to really spoil myself, I'm having liquid gold for brekkie, fortify myself for the day ahead.

Starter will be green swamp soup, main will be sardines with mayo butter on toast and pudding will be caramel apple oats. Really looking forward to it 🥰😍🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The Canal is absolutely killing it this Titmas!

Just searched my Libby app for Diva and got these Jack related suggestions..
Screenshot_20211029-010510_Libby.jpg

But when I click on a tempting title there's this message
Screenshot_20211029-010612_Libby.jpg

No sign of new Diva.pdf though....🧐

ETA The Diva books appear to be mystery books sprinkled with recipes and there's a website https://www.kristadavis.com/recipes/recipe.html

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well it's landed, and it's very sad actually.

I actually found this during my sleepless searching last week and wondered if it was Jack. Confirmed it is now so sharing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So this is the low paid part time job? Writing blogs on recovery. To be fair those blog pieces are written in a straightforward manner and are not all about Jack.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So this is the low paid part time job? Writing blogs on recovery. To be fair those blog pieces are written in a straightforward manner and are not all about Jack.
She's working there after spending 16 weeks over summer there, and training in food science at uni.

It's very similar to her new years post that I found upsetting, a direct nod to the cabal as the straw that broke the camel's back, and a tale of recovery, which, hand on my heart, I hope she can continue with.

(Can confirm no tits out.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Well there we have it from 3k for 6 weeks day hab with 3 months aftercare

She's working there after spending 16 weeks over summer there, and training in food science at uni.

It's very similar to her new years post that I found upsetting, a direct nod to the cabal as the straw that broke the camel's back, and a tale of recovery, which, hand on my heart, I hope she can continue with.

(Can confirm no tits out.)
She needs to get to that part of recovery where she understands that the canal are offended by the lies and she needed to turn her life around anyway

• Heart
She needs to get to that part of recovery where she understands that the canal are offended by the lies and she needed to turn her life around anyway
She says she's not reading the hate on social media anymore.

I dunno, after all the jest and excitement of titmas eve, it's very stark and deflating to read. There's still Jack-isms, there's still lying, but I 100% believe her in regards to suffering with addiction issues, and that's the main focus of the essay, and it's sad to hear about the suffering of others.

It's made me feel a tad guilty too as I've happily taken part in the triggers she lists. If Jack is still reading here, at least she can know it bothered me enough to feel bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well it's landed, and it's very sad actually.

I actually found this during my sleepless searching last week and wondered if it was Jack. Confirmed it is now so sharing.

What am I missing here? I seem to be reading a prospectus for the place. The stuff under Jacks name says something about working in MH for 20’years. I’m confused what should I be clicking on that you fraus are seeing?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't understand. Je ne comprends pas, le big sigh...
The narcissistic drug blog says its written by Jack but at the bottom has someone else's name, Chris cornell or summer.
It's late and I'm easily confused.
it's a fairly good article but nothing new in there. that information is all over the Web and could have easily been lifted and softly gently reworded. Still,if it gets her a regular salary without fighting for zeleb status then good on her, its more meaningful than tory thinktanks and sardine groundhog day

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm confused also, why is it under Jack H? Is she writing under a fusion of old and new name now?

Reactions: 23
What am I missing here? I seem to be reading a prospectus for the place. The stuff under Jacks name says something about working in MH for 20’years. I’m confused what should I be clicking on that you fraus are seeing?
This was the facility she attended over summer, whilst staying at the hotel it seems. I think the articles under the heading are by Jack, but not certain of this. It really was something I found last week, and only because she's mentioned it all in the article, as well as having links to get help there, I thought I'd share it here now too. Complete conjecture on my part.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There are a few blog posts on the page under the pictures, which are written by Jack Hadjicostas
She was saying a while back she missed her old surname and felt she had erased her culture or something
Also Marvel is big now and Jack Monroe usually refers to the Marvel superhero, as a brand it’s 👎

This was the facility she attended over summer, whilst staying at the hotel it seems. I think the articles under the heading are by Jack, but not certain of this. It really was something I found last week, and only because she's mentioned it all in the article, as well as having links to get help there, I thought I'd share it here now too. Complete conjecture on my part.
But the articles under her names are factual/medical/informative by what sounds like people who work with addicts etc. Is jack ghost writing for them 🤷‍♀️
Has the article landed and she’s signposted this? Sorry I’m really confused still x

But the articles under her names are factual/medical/informative by what sounds like people who work with addicts etc. Is jack ghost writing for them 🤷‍♀️
Has the article landed and she’s signposted this? Sorry I’m really confused still x
Yes, the Diva article is live now. It's mostly about how the pressure of being a minor celeb (her description) drove her to madness and addiction and this was the facility she attended for help, and is now working for.

This was all during the summer when she was staying at the hotel. The caravan holiday was her 'graduation' treat.

For the first time, her timeline adds up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We had the same response at the same time! I'd meant to highlight the 20 years thing too, that would have Ben very 'behind the scenes ' work or very humbly keeping it secret for 20 years like George Michael and his altruism.
I want to say 'make it make sense' but feel churlish in the anticlimactic times aftermath.
My churlishness reminds me of when right wing red top 'news'papers print hundreds of close ups of litter in the aftermath of notting Hill carnival

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She says she's not reading the hate on social media anymore.

I dunno, after all the jest and excitement of titmas eve, it's very stark and deflating to read. There's still Jack-isms, there's still lying, but I 100% believe her in regards to suffering with addiction issues, and that's the main focus of the essay, and it's sad to hear about the suffering of others.

It's made me feel a tad guilty too as I've happily taken part in the triggers she lists. If Jack is still reading here, at least she can know it bothered me enough to feel bad for her.
I’ve not read it yet, so I can’t really add anything in terms of the article. But I just want to say, please don’t feel too guilty. That goes for all everyone else too.

Like pretty much everyone here, you seem like a really decent person, I really like all you ninnies, and while it’s always good to reflect on things, I don’t like seeing people needlessly feel bad.

So, if you want it …

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes, the Diva article is live now. It's mostly about how the pressure of being a minor celeb (her description) drove her to madness and addiction and this was the facility she attended for help, and is now working for.

This was all during the summer when she was staying at the hotel. The caravan holiday was her 'graduation' treat.

For the first time, her timeline adds up.
Ah right thanks orphyb- how does one see the mag article?

Reactions: 14
Is someone ghost writing for jack?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.