Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry bloomin Titmas all!!!!

Are we on the naughty list?! Not showing yet on Readly…

ETA: Keep closing the app, reopening/refreshing yet no new edition yet. No wonder they’re in such financial disdain like HRTRIA saw if they can’t even get their magazine in the hands of the cabel their subscribers at the stroke of midnight.

FB38157B-E2EA-4379-A344-7CC7808ED813.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Yep - full words were

Can’t believe she’s making all this fuss over appearing in a .PDF

This NEEDS to be the next thread title
Starting to think should we be making all this fuss of her appearing on a pdf. I mean her tits again, her story AGAIN. Round and a round we all go. She is such a one trick pony.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If this essay doesn’t include her getting the light back in her eyes NOW then I will howl and claw at the screen.
Also I actually don’t want to see her tit. I find her constant flesh flaunting distasteful
The light comes and goes from her eyes so much that it must be like a bloody rave in the crappy bungalow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Merry titmas! Sideboard Cat and I have just pulled our titmas crackers. I got a Rigby & Peller bra in mine and she got a saggy grey sports bra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Merry Titmas everyone. Maybe this time she will finally go viral??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Starting to think should we be making all this fuss of her appearing on a pdf. I mean her tits again, her story AGAIN. Round and a round we all go. She is such a one trick pony.
Oh Lanie! There’s always a “bah humbug” around this time of year!
🎶 It’s beginning to look a lot like Titmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh I wish it could be Titmas everyday - the absolute joy. Seasons (pobp) greetings cable

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh I deliberately stayed away so that when I came back she’d bean. Worst. Titmass. Ever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.