Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Titmas all!! What a day to be alive.

Can’t wait to see the highly unedited photo of Jackies side boob later and hear Potatoes Version 23682.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No - he’s BUSY eating a sandwich. duck off!

Mr Dogmuck fave titmas film.
Right then, I guess I’m gonna have to go to bed, I’m over excited for titmas day, but totally setting my alarm for 3am to see if he’s been!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So what's everyone having for their titmas dinner? I've made a slow-cooked vegetable peel roast with lard gravy and the traditional menacing steamed titmas pudding, topped with a single glacé cherry and sprayed gold in a homage to LJC's all-time fave, Madonna.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So what's everyone having for their titmas dinner? I've made a slow-cooked vegetable peel roast with lard gravy and the traditional menacing steamed titmas pudding, topped with a single glacé cherry and sprayed gold in a homage to LJC's all-time fave, Madonna.
Got to be a festive sardine starter followed by a peach and chickpea roast, but mostly I’m looking forward to the trifle

• Haha
Reactions: 40
🎶
Last Titmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, you grifted it away (you grifted it away)
This year, to save me from slop
I’ll give it to someone special (special)
🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“traditional menacing steamed titmas pudding” 😂
I’m being traditionally gauche for titmas dinner and having melons.

🎶 Tiiitmas time
pdf’s online!

edit - haha, snap @ChickenPorridge !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Might have some sloppy fried sardines on a tiny tiny slice of white toast mixed with some tit I find on the bottom of the spices drawer 🥰
Fortisip cos sick with actual auto immune condition. Makes meal planning v easy. I miss real food 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Fave titmas track Fairytale of New York Southend
And the bells are ringing out for titmas day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m trying to decide between rinsed spaghetti hoops or lasagne you can stand cutlery in. I don’t know whether to have a Lion Bar or Opal Fruits for dessert either?
I’m actually gutted that I’m going to have to leave the festivities and go to bed. Working Titmas Day raging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Fishpate out of the jar and cold slow cooked tea, excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.