Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ‘unflinching personal essay’ fills me with dread. If it hasn’t even been edited then god help us, the twee language will be at fever pitch.

It’s Potatoes v2. Either that or about the bullies that have mendaciously trolled her for over year. Except they haven’t and she’s just as much a Tattler as us all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don't remember if someone's posted this already but did she become largely unprofessional before or after the sardines? I think this is how I'm measuring time now. Before Fish and After Fish. Anyway, I'm kidding - she's always been largely unprofessional.

the 60th twitter bio.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really sand to stay up but I have no good explanation for Prince Lumpy, I can’t say I want to stay up to see someone’s tits.

no matter how many times I tell him who jack is he hasn’t a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m uneasy that Jack has been so quiet. She did eat an awful lot of sardines. I hope there’s not been an incident like when Brian Harvey ate all those potatoes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Omg ‘unflinching personal essay’ fills me with dread. If it hasn’t even been edited then god help us, the twee language will be at fever pitch.

It’s Potatoes v2. Either that or about the bullies that have mendaciously trolled her for over year. Except they haven’t and she’s just as much a Tattler as us all.
Self involved waffle. JACKS FAVOURITE TOPIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Self involved waffle. JACKS FAVOURITE TOPIC!
There’s so many options though as to what she’s going to discuss on her ever rotating list of favourite subjects. Such as Potatoes, being gay/trans/bi, bullying, sardines. All about her as usual.
The main thing to laugh at is her trying to be funny and witty and failing, like every single time she does it. Just one of those people who are forever on the outside looking in.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If this essay doesn’t include her getting the light back in her eyes NOW then I will howl and claw at the screen.
Also I actually don’t want to see her tit. I find her constant flesh flaunting distasteful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Imagine being Diva flicking through her socials “We’ve given her front cover and all she’s going on about is sardines we were told she had a massive following, friends with Marcus circulation would be through the roof. We’re on course to shift less copies going by the pre order list”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine being Diva flicking through her socials “We’ve given her front cover and all she’s going on about is sardines we were told she had a massive following, friends with Marcus circulation would be through the roof. We’re on course to shift less copies going by the pre order list”
But Jack has a wonky head puppy brain, she is forever blameless in all of her shenanigans.

No no, in all seriousness, you're completely right, a couple of mentions from Jack in an array of fish posts is once again shocking behaviour from the queen of grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I didn't realise it wasn't an interview.

Will it be full of unnecessary adjectives (or adjackives) like a year seven exercise in descriptive writing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sadly, I have unfollowed someone tonight that I somewhat enjoyed following on Twitter - because she has taken it upon herself to promote Tin Can Cook for foodbanks, via The Big Green Bookshop (already unfollowed many moons ago for “giving away” copies of Jacks books). It was a swift unfollow before I tweeted incredulity at her, followed by the link to the Bite Size cookbook which is free and has costed out shopping lists and recipes to match (for the free school dinners vouchers but still relevant to anyone on a budget).

It’s such a shame because she does tweet about food and recipes so she is likely to be a fan that doesn’t actually cook Jacks recipes. She also lives on a limited and fixed income so definitely does know what tough times are like for real - not just cosplaying poor.

I always feel a twinge of sadness when I bin off a nice Tweeter but I have a zero tolerance policy for Jack and her tit. I wish more would.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
*whispers* I do say frock...
I’ve ran my question past my lawyer in Israel and he’s told me to add no offence to any Cabal members that use said phrase.
It just reminds me of my Granny at weddings going up to the bride “Oh don’t you look lovely in your nice frock”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
oh, psychy sb, you are my fave ❤

View attachment 834420
No new Mrs J? Gutted
R-3508537-1483360272-4329.jpeg.jpg

I was visited last night by the ghosts of titmas past, present and future who showed me the true meaning of titmas and now I am filled with the joy of titmas. Positively rammed with it. All day I've been scampering around handing out Readly apps to the less fortunate so they too may partake in this most glorious festitvity. Praise beans!
Twas the night before Titmas
And all through the house
Not a tattler was stirring
except for the fraus

(Also I love your new icon, presume it was carved with the rusted bread knife)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That’s not very tit for tat of her is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we have Diva.pdf for #thread title nomination? I can't put myself through all the pages of sardines again to work out who said it first. Hashtag self care hashtag tag yourself for glory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

The Fraus waiting for Titmas Mass and the dropping of the Diva.pdf.

Can we have Diva.pdf for #thread title nomination? I can't put myself through all the pages of sardines again to work out who said it first. Hashtag self care hashtag tag yourself for glory
I think it was our witty dear heart @heretoreaditall2019.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.