Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does she do to them to get them like that?!

All our knives are old and fairly inexpensive, and they look absolutely nothing like that!
I looked again at that cleaver in the middle, it looks like she's been scraping a dirty BBQ with it! So bad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Artefacts from the Titanic are worth a fortune. A simple ticket for the Turkish bath made over $100,000. I doubt Blue Peter would manage to obtain a tin of sardines. Even less so open it and lose much of its vale.

I think it is more of Jack's vivid imagination. Creating a past that never happened. She's proficient at that, one might even call her a literal expert.
Whsipers** i have links to the titanic and in all my tenure ive never heard of sardines being eaten or even found as an artefacts plenty of menus for sale though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The article is so lovey dovey I think I've got a cavity from the sweetness! They were smitten ya know, SMITTEN!

Hooting and fizzing like a freaking hyena.
Is it this interview? You might be able to view the full version if you took out the trial sub...

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
ACD36E44-B16B-45B9-A1EB-B385E71D6192.jpeg

Todays Popbitch. I’ll level with you, I’m scared! Is this the start of hetrojack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I was visited last night by the ghosts of titmas past, present and future who showed me the true meaning of titmas and now I am filled with the joy of titmas. Positively rammed with it. All day I've been scampering around handing out Readly apps to the less fortunate so they too may partake in this most glorious festitvity. Praise beans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't believe I'm working late (at my full-time, low paid job) on Titmas Eve. Just call me Slop Cratchit.

Hoping Santa drops a printed PDF down my nonexistent chimney at midnight...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was visited last night by the ghosts of titmas past, present and future who showed me the true meaning of titmas and now I am filled with the joy of titmas. Positively rammed with it. All day I've been scampering around handing out Readly apps to the less fortunate so they too may partake in this most glorious festitvity. Praise beans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So in my procrastination and waiting for FBI Most Wanted to start I went looking at Diva’s Insta - they didn’t even tag Jack - just hashtag’d Jack Monroe. They haven’t even tagged Jack in their Insta stories.

D3B4913C-3C39-43D7-AF67-DF4AE44AEC46.jpeg

The hashtag then takes you here…the pics under ‘Recent’ are dated 2016 and 2019! So much slop so little fish #bringbacktheslop 😩.

93EB7E30-7738-4766-85FE-453EEA2CCA8D.jpeg

If you scroll further this image comes up from Jan 2020 with a before/after pic #sobriety….have squiggled as even though the person is an author they have no blue tick. Guessing the original was deleted long ago from the Twitterverse but reinforces the whole repetition of the then/now pictures being a regular feature for the grift.

AFFCC309-D5AF-4DB7-9AF4-29BDAC890C35.jpeg

I’m waiting up for Titmas Mass, hoping Diva release the new issue at the stroke of midnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So in my procrastination and waiting for FBI Most Wanted to start I went looking at Diva’s Insta - they didn’t even tag Jack - just hashtag’d Jack Monroe. They haven’t even tagged Jack in their Insta stories.

View attachment 834517

The hashtag then takes you here…the pics under ‘Recent’ are dated 2016 and 2019! So much slop so little fish #bringbacktheslop 😩.

View attachment 834519

If you scroll further this image comes up from Jan 2020 with a before/after pic #sobriety….have squiggled as even though the person is an author they have no blue tick. Guessing the original was deleted long ago from the Twitterverse but reinforces the whole repetition of the then/now pictures being a regular feature for the grift.

View attachment 834572

I’m waiting up for Titmas Mass, hoping Diva release the new issue at the stroke of midnight.
Thank you for taking one for the team Eddie may Vlad reward you kindly x

ah, the "darling... bit gauche" origin story ❤
I’ve been laughing along to ‘bit gauche’ for months I didn’t have a clue what it meant until about 5 mins ago 😂.

• Haha
Oh my god whoever said it was a personal essay BY Jack wasn’t joking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.