Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may as well post this while I'm waiting for the budget stuff...

Jack sent sixty-three tweets about tinned sardines yesterday.

Screenshot_20211028-211714_Opera.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Will squiggles be queuing up outside WH Smiths at midnight all dressed as sardines, like people used to do with Harry Potter (not as sardines for Harry Potter, obviously, but dressed up).

Not sure of Diva's circulation, but as a straight to pdf - and so exclusive it is not available in the shops, and they don't appear to publish the figures - pretty low.

As a measure , the glittering highly anticipated Diva 2021 awards ceremony on YouTube has been viewed 2851times since being streamed on 29 April. So on average about views a day.
How many of those views were tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Artefacts from the Titanic are worth a fortune. A simple ticket for the Turkish bath made over $100,000. I doubt Blue Peter would manage to obtain a tin of sardines. Even less so open it and lose much of its vale.

I think it is more of Jack's vivid imagination. Creating a past that never happened. She's proficient at that, one might even call her a literal expert.
Just how old *is* Jack?!

BBC Archive (1958) - Canned food opened after 60 years

See also (different site) https://www.greatwarforum.org/topic/237007-original-cans-tins-of-rations/
1635454508460.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
NoddyHolder.jpg

So just one week of dating and Jack the not homeless waif became Allegra's squatter?! Hahahahahaha, Oh I am all here for Titmas now I've read the previous BS in Diva!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Even if it was literally Groucho it still wouldn't even come close to the strangest celeb baby names.

Those would be Xæa Musk¹ and Powerful Cannon

¹it's apparently pronounced Kai-a
Well I heard he was christened Jude but after Mr Law bleeping blocked the view of Redcar, she changed it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if someone has felt sorry for her constantly munching on fish and took her out to eat?!
She’s off to the Harvester. Did you know they have a salad bar? Yeah they have tomatoes and peppers and sweetcorn and pasta salad and cucumber and lettuce and coleslaw and….

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.