Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I vaguely remember something about titanic on blue Peter around the time of the film release (I was in primary school so Jack was in PS.) I don’t remember sardines though.
Babe, same. I remember they had one of the last, or the last, survivor from the ship. She was only a baby at the time and I remember her saying she didn't want to see the film in case there was a baby in it and it would all be a bit strange for her. Don't remember them mentioning sardines once.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe it’s titmas eve, will put on some fresh PJ bottoms to get into the festive spirit ✨

Is the .PDF born at the strike of midnight?

ETA - just to clarify in the new PJs is a reference to the Christmas tradition, nothing bad has happened to the last lot 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Babe, same. I remember they had one of the last, or the last, survivor from the ship. She was only a baby at the time and I remember her saying she didn't want to see the film in case there was a baby in it and it would all be a bit strange for her. Don't remember them mentioning sardines once.
Artefacts from the Titanic are worth a fortune. A simple ticket for the Turkish bath made over $100,000. I doubt Blue Peter would manage to obtain a tin of sardines. Even less so open it and lose much of its vale.

I think it is more of Jack's vivid imagination. Creating a past that never happened. She's proficient at that, one might even call her a literal expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I didn't realise you could eat so many sardines on any diet. If she starts to look a bit ropey in future selfies it's because her rejuvenating pink curtains of eternal youth have become tinged with the aerosolised oil of a thousand tins of sardines.
Oh dear, this made me think about unruly things.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wait, is she following a vineyard account?
A Portuguese one, which means they almost definitely serve sardines. If she does venture to these shores, I'm going to lose my tit. She's the prime target for the overpriced conservateiras that sell cans of fish with years printed on for ridiculous prices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I almost don’t want tomorrow to come because my suspicions are that this is what the article will be entirely about.

Then some of us will be so knocked sideways by guilt that we will forget what Jack is capable of.

😔
I think it will have a freaky Friday effect, if anything. I used to sometimes feel guilty about being here and commenting on Jack but even I've had my eyes opened by these threads and some of the stuff the fraus have uncovered.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A Portuguese one, which means they almost definitely serve sardines. If she does venture to these shores, I'm going to lose my tit. She's the prime target for the overpriced conservateiras that sell cans of fish with years printed on for ridiculous prices.
Would she choose one printed with 1978 or 1988??? Might be interesting after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t believe it’s titmas eve, will put on some fresh PJ bottoms to get into the festive spirit ✨

Is the .PDF born at the strike of midnight?

ETA - just to clarify in the new PJs is a reference to the Christmas tradition, nothing bad has happened to the last lot 😳
Will squiggles be queuing up outside WH Smiths at midnight all dressed as sardines, like people used to do with Harry Potter (not as sardines for Harry Potter, obviously, but dressed up).

Not sure of Diva's circulation, but as a straight to pdf - and so exclusive it is not available in the shops, and they don't appear to publish the figures - pretty low.

As a measure , the glittering highly anticipated Diva 2021 awards ceremony on YouTube has been viewed 2851times since being streamed on 29 April. So on average about views a day.

• Haha
it'll go:

"it started with me unscrewing lightbulbs for some reason, it's going with me pretending to face the press pack at downing street. there's a bunch of mendacious ninnies documenting all my lies - how dare they! shall I get my tits out now? I'm in the market for a new mrs j."

• Haha
  • Heart
Will squiggles be queuing up outside WH Smiths at midnight all dressed as sardines, like people used to do with Harry Potter (not as sardines for Harry Potter, obviously, but dressed up).

Not sure of Diva's circulation, but as a straight to pdf - and so exclusive it is not available in the shops, and they don't appear to publish the figures - pretty low.

As a measure , the glittering highly anticipated Diva 2021 awards ceremony on YouTube has been viewed 2851times since being streamed on 29 April. So on average about views a day.
I’m there!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We are living in historical times fraus. I saw on the news that after today the Gregorian calendar will change to the JackMammarian - BT (Before Tit) and AT (After Tit).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.