Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor (fantastically clever) Anne didn't get diagnosed until she was 45 and hasn't tried to make a living from it, I doubt she will have much time for Jack's nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if someone has felt sorry for her constantly munching on fish and took her out to eat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grunking...but just to report back dear fraus that Sir Matt of the forearms was in my local vicinity this week ( 🔺️ !)...my friend said he was great. Unfortunately, I was told after the event (I have been wailing and clawing the floor myself since being told this afternoon) as I could have asked her to get the skinny on our favourite slop jockey...😔
Same…..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211028-185340_Instagram.jpg

Pour one out for the baffled teachers of Southend, receiving cookbooks with smug notes attached from a "Jack Monroe" and they can't for the life of them remember ever teaching anyone by that name

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
"When I was a single mum, living in a freezing cold flat..."
Is it out!?!? Did you get an advance copy???
Back in the day when I lived in London I used to think I was quite the thing on Saturday night after a big night out (I cannot promise it wasn’t Strawberry Moon) half cut, picking up the Sunday tabloids in central in anticipation of a hangover day of tea, toast, and sleb gossip. Living in the future it was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
praise sardines lidl has restocked! (crappier photo than yesterday cos there were people about!)

20211028_192054.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I almost don’t want tomorrow to come because my suspicions are that this is what the article will be entirely about.

Then some of us will be so knocked sideways by guilt that we will forget what Jack is capable of.

😔
And if this happens we need to sign post to the Wiki to remember the horrors of Jack’s past and present behaviour - remember the patreon, lack of paying taxes amongst a whole list of horrors that Jack has never taken responsibility/accountability for xx

ETA: Sorry if that appears heartless towards Jack. Of course I have empathy for real trolling etc but not the usual crap Jack spouts when never acknowledging own behaviour etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To be honest, Jack’s been featured in Diva mag SO many times that at this point they’ll have run out of things to ask her, and it will just be three pages of chit chat about the weather.
It isn't an interview, no probing questions, no verification of anything at all.

It's an Essay, authored and written by I, Jack Monroe.
i-dont-want-any-of-that-no.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.