Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tho...

Is she prepping herself for all the adoration from the fans in response to her mammaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🚨 Jack has followed a couple of sardine accounts 🚨

(Squiggle is the creator of the sardine advent calendar).

Screenshot_20211028-174252_Fenix.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh Cabal, how I have missed thee! I joined around GoHenryGate(ish) and haven’t been around much recently. RSM has enraged me and I find myself 🦉-ing along at you bunch of ninnies again.

Nothing has changed! Well, apart from the basterdin’ fish! Yesterday I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to establish when a tin of sardines from the Titanic might have been eaten live on TV - #1978Truther. She claimed to have watched it in primary school. I’ve been sucked back in again and can’t wait for Titday tomorrow.

*returns to google searching for SardineTruthDate*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It'll be about bullying. Her history of being one won't be mentioned though.
I almost don’t want tomorrow to come because my suspicions are that this is what the article will be entirely about.

Then some of us will be so knocked sideways by guilt that we will forget what Jack is capable of.

😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh Cabal, how I have missed thee! I joined around GoHenryGate(ish) and haven’t been around much recently. RSM has enraged me and I find myself 🦉-ing along at you bunch of ninnies again.

Nothing has changed! Well, apart from the basterdin’ fish! Yesterday I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to establish when a tin of sardines from the Titanic might have been eaten live on TV - #1978Truther. She claimed to have watched it in primary school. I’ve been sucked back in again and can’t wait for Titday tomorrow.

*returns to google searching for SardineTruthDate*
I tried this as well, but couldn't think of the correct search terms and kept getting models of the Titanic made out of sardine tins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Grunking...but just to report back dear fraus that Sir Matt of the forearms was in my local vicinity this week ( 🔺️ !)...my friend said he was great. Unfortunately, I was told after the event (I have been wailing and clawing the floor myself since being told this afternoon) as I could have asked her to get the skinny on our favourite slop jockey...😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
It'll be the same old tit. She has nothing interesting to say, has spent the past couple of years swinging on a hammock. DKL and subsequent brand deals were a total car crash. Even the endless new book threats have dried up.

Alcoholic/recovery Jack will be the hot topic - how her friends and family have rallied around and lifted her up and always have (except for when she and her son were freezing, starving, and walking around in too-small shoes that had holes to let in the rain). Mendacious bullies started picking apart the endless info she's posted in the public domain and she no longer felt she could tweet her PayPal details, so that's what drove her to it 😔

Then there will be a little eyebrow raiser where she'll say she'd love to meet somebody new but doesn't know if anybody can handle her as she's so whacky and zany *tee-hee* all applications welcome (be rich). Oh, and there'll probably be a line or two about the Government, because activist. She'll say she called BJ a liar on live TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Reactions: 17
Bingo: Recovery jack plus whatever has been simmering all this time. Ailments will be mentioned.

Reactions: 24
Is Jack Codroe still banging on about gosh or shall I come back in a few days?

or fish even!! 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I vaguely remember something about titanic on blue Peter around the time of the film release (I was in primary school so Jack was in PS.) I don’t remember sardines though.
Also I’ve been to the Titanic Museum recently… no mention of sardines that stand out. Other than packed in lifeboats like…. Anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.