Jack Monroe #216 What a life. What a strange, glorious, unimaginable life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Distinct lack of tweeting today. Has she worn herself out after yesterday or have the remaining sardines staged an uprising and hidden her phones?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s the anglicised version of her grandad’s name. Imagine it would have been something more ~Groucho~ had the Guardian column came before the baby.

ETA - sorry didn’t see comments before this!
Even if it was literally Groucho it still wouldn't even come close to the strangest celeb baby names.

Those would be Xæa Musk¹ and Powerful Cannon

¹it's apparently pronounced Kai-a

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jack is technically a diminutive of John so she has kind of called him the same name as her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack displays the double thumbs up fake doctor pic at home, so her mum is used to seeing massive tits anyway.

View attachment 833012

Also, there's no room for Louisa Compton's BAFTA on Jack's awards shelf ☹
'Twitter 30 May 2021 — Exactly what I needed on a 70kg oak unit I'm about to drag up a spiral staircase by myself, an additional 7kg of cargo with razor mittens...'

That looks like a fairly standard staircase to me. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she goes viral with Tit Day. Maybe I’ll found a hashtag #THUNDERCLAPFORTITDAY As if she gets enough exposure the tax thing will be exposed. Disappointed I only have 3 pages to grunk today after work, I’ll take it that Rishi hasn’t had his bollocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For cod's hake, I hope I don't see any sardines today. Jack has to make a choice: fish or tit. We can't handle both.

I was going to post the Mr. Scruff fish song yesterday but obviously didn't. The other fish-related song I had in my head was this section of a Bauhaus song that tells you how to make fishcakes (timestamped to the appropriate part):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else doing a bingo card for tomorrow? Here's mine
View attachment 833609
1.Light behind the eyes
2.Mom’s books taught her everything she knew
3.Nature (stuff outside, not the scientific journal)

(edit- deleted a few because I felt bad and some might not realise my sarcastic overtones through the post or that they were too close to home 🙁).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else doing a bingo card for tomorrow? Here's mine
View attachment 833609
I don't have a grid but mine are.
Sweary. This will be mentioned if the interview because swearing is so out there.
Tattoos
Katie Hopkins
Jack's recovery journey
'Saucy' references to lesbian sex
The new book
Scarred by poverty
Amusing and totally fictional stories about having a preteen son
And The forever home. Because Jack RENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
To be honest, Jack’s been featured in Diva mag SO many times that at this point they’ll have run out of things to ask her, and it will just be three pages of chit chat about the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.