Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid wee roundy puffy smiley robot drawings, how could anyone sane think they could make a living out of that nonsense šŸ¤Ŗ

Everyone knows robots are square and pointy like dear heart slop bot ā¤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
There was no suspension. For a child to be suspended from primary school there would need to be a catastrophic chaos. Sheā€™s lying!
She seems to have a thing for completely outlandish school-related claims. Like her being expelled without her parents ever finding out, yet somehow still managing to get her 4 1/2 GCSEs :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Slightly off topic, but I caught Nadiya Hussain's food show this morning on BBC1, it was all on using up leftovers, everything looked delicious, and to top it all off, carrot cake pakora's which I would bleeping destroy a mountain of.

Jack was never good enough for TV, no likeable personality, no cooking skills.
I have the recipe for those if you'd like me to post it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't that when she said he'd punched someone for using a slur towards her? A slur very few young children would actually know though, so who knows the actual truth. Also, kids aren't usually suspended for a single incident, so if he really was suspended then there must have been a lot more going on with the poor lad.
Course Jack moaned about the school being so far away (because heā€™d started school in London and was at the mercy of which school had space for him mid year when she went back to Essex) also apparently the primary was near his dads house. Iā€™m not saying she was trying to get his school moved.

I promised myself I wouldnā€™t mention the robot man ever again, but it did lead to @traumatised sideboard ā€™s genuinely iconic Slopbot.

The journey starts here, enjoy.

His bot day is coming up 1 Dec

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My thoughts exactly. I doubt very much that he got suspended, and itā€™s yet another one of Jackā€™s totally made up/wildly exaggerated stories that she rolls out to fit her narrative as a hard up/food bank/disadvantaged single mum.
I canā€™t help but think about the poor kid and when he stumbles across this type of stuff (if he hasnā€™t already). If the storyā€™s true, his mumā€˜s been using low points in his life as fodder for her sm. If not, his mumā€™s been making up horrible stories about him as fodder for her sm. ā˜¹

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If anyone would like to rave about Jack Monroe there is a section on this site where they are free to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Stupid wee roundy puffy smiley robot drawings, how could anyone sane think they could make a living out of that nonsense šŸ¤Ŗ

Everyone knows robots are square and pointy like dear heart slop bot ā¤
Hey! Those robots are keeping me and millions of other people around the world alive! Oh wait, no thatā€™s AAā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sadly no pic, but given the creativity of the cabal, I'm sure you can imagine their deliciousness!
View attachment 792185View attachment 792186
This has reminded me, I signed up to Ruby Tandoh's tiny letter thing years ago and completely forgot about it because she hasn't done one in ages, but yesterday she sent one out with a first look at 4 recipes from her new book. Jack gets a mention because one of the recipes if for a risotto which Ruby says at the end can be made with long grain rice "at a pinch" - and Jack apparently "opened (Ruby's) eyes" to that possibility šŸ™„. ANYWAY one of the recipes is for 'Butterscotch whip ice cream' which is ice cream made with butterscotch Angel Delight which sounds like manna from heaven to me.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Iā€™d forgot all about the crappy drawing person. I just had a look at their Twitter and it was full of his own political views. This canā€™t be a good business choice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Jacks all or nothing social media behaviour is so bizarre. Funny how she was an activist for a day before appearing on the panel, then nothing.... Surely if you were that passionate about campaigning against child poverty you would ā€œhammer the message homeā€ consistently WITH actions? I wonder if she'll carry on with her Trussel Trust grid, 12 posts in a day wtf?! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
LJC posted a selfie last night on IG and she is literally glowing! She looks amazing. No comment from you know who.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
LJC posted a selfie last night on IG and she is literally glowing! She looks amazing. No comment from you know who.
Wow, talk about a post-breakup glow-up. Probably not having to eat all of Jack's allegedly ~healthy~ slop helped too!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Was that the dolly thing? That was grim šŸ˜‘. I think she edited it in the end due to people complaining.
Yes that was it :( awful stuff. She has no right. She really seems to struggle with understanding what is appropriate.

The more you think about it the more vile it is. Why would your mind even go there as an example of how to shame somebody into doing anything? She probably read it somewhere or heard it and thought it sounded edgy. Forcibly exposing children's buttocks and therefore genitals in public really is not an analogy most people are remotely comfortable with.
As a mother it's one of my worst nightmares- that someone could potentially do that to my child. I certainly wouldn't expect to hear a fellow mum bandying about such analogies for a cheap laugh. I hope to God that her son's peers will not ever see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
aren't we due Jack's Big Opinions On Strictly (although she never watches the Precariously Placed Telly) this year by now?
Jack can't see the TV screen because Louisa Compton, head of news & current affairs at Channel Four, cleaned it with a dishcloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If anyone would like to rave about Jack Monroe there is a section on this site where they are free to do so.
Iā€™m tired of the ā€œinnocentā€ questions too when thereā€™s a wiki with all the answers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.