Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed a trend that the 'innocent questions' posters always seem to appear on a Saturday night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I thought there actually was a Rave thread about Jack- I spent ages looking foir it. Some people are proper mean on the rave threads aren't they, omg?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I thought there actually was a Rave thread about Jack- I spent ages looking foir it. Some people are proper mean on the rave threads aren't they, omg?
Just had a quick look and couldn't help but notice that Miguel "stealing Jack's niche" Barclay has one!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just remember we don’t need to reply to alllllll the questions, and there’s also the ignore button. Ya know?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Genuinely can’t wait to see the patreon goodies on the rave thread - do we think the cult classic afterbirth oats ever made it to the printers? Or did they stop returning her calls after she emailed across the pics?

• Haha
  • Wow
Genuinely can’t wait to see the patreon goodies on the rave thread - do we think the cult classic afterbirth oats ever made it to the printers? Or did they stop returning her calls after she emailed across the pics?
All the peach curry devotees will be on there

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm getting personalised ads from the trainline to go from Southend to Brighton.

Just thought I'd gently drop in to share this with you guys. *scampers off giggling

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All the peach curry devotees will be on there
Hopefully people like Brenda will make an appearance, showing off their coolinary skills with pics of their attempts at Jack's recipes.
ETA speaking of coolinary, in what world - even if you had never heard the word uttered aloud - would you pronounce the 'u' as 'oo'??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hopefully people like Brenda will make an appearance, showing off their coolinary skills with pics of their attempts at Jack's recipes.
ETA speaking of coolinary, in what world - even if you had never heard the word uttered aloud - would you pronounce the 'u' as 'oo'??
How to pronounce things like a coont*

*I hate that word, just being mendacious for the sake of a joke. Sorry, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What about the oil rig worker who stands by Jack's recipes even though he never cooked one? Did I imagine him in a fugue state? hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jacks all or nothing social media behaviour is so bizarre. Funny how she was an activist for a day before appearing on the panel, then nothing.... Surely if you were that passionate about campaigning against child poverty you would “hammer the message home” consistently WITH actions? I wonder if she'll carry on with her Trussel Trust grid, 12 posts in a day wtf?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
The cheque has probably cleared by now so she doesn't have to give a tit.
Child poverty what? She was feeding her own son various concoctions of rancid shite and processed zero welfare nastiness to performatively manipulate the public they were living on £20 a week. She is nothing but a disingenuous fucker.
No wonder LJC is glowing..she doesn't have to suffer that filth anymore🚴‍♀️💨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just can’t wait to see the stans with hundreds upon hundreds of postcards of slop and hands - do we reckon they’re meticulously stored like Pokemon cards or upcycled like take a break tips page?

622BED94-BBCD-48D4-BD81-49CAE470454D.jpeg

• Haha
If anyone wants to learn about Primary school exclusions, watch “Please don’t exclude me” (my memory of the title. On BBC iPlayer.
I watched the first episode last night. Has a very very qualified teacher (10 years teaching in a Pupil Exclusion Unit).
One part of last nights episode she went to a Primary school in Southend. There is a fantastic pier there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I dont know people seem to like her and as much as i think her cooking and grifting is terrible, im glad shes not alone, i think she needs better friends though, perhaps they would tone down the chaos. She is probably lonely and feels like negative attention is still attention. She needs real friends,. Friends that will call her out and not stand for her bullshit. In my opinion of course.

It seems sometimes to me like she only has her son and hes getting to an age where he wants to get away from his mum, she needs some friends of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.