Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know people seem to like her and as much as i think her cooking and grifting is terrible, im glad shes not alone, i think she needs better friends though, perhaps they would tone down the chaos. She is probably lonely and feels like negative attention is still attention. She needs real friends,. Friends that will call her out and not stand for her bullshit. In my opinion of course.

It seems sometimes to me like she only has her son and hes getting to an age where he wants to get away from his mum, she needs some friends of her own.
I would imagine she's hard work to be friends with though, putting up with the lies and the attention seeking? Perhaps small doses is the key to friendship where she's concerned, idk 🤷.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I dont know people seem to like her and as much as i think her cooking and grifting is terrible, im glad shes not alone, i think she needs better friends though, perhaps they would tone down the chaos. She is probably lonely and feels like negative attention is still attention. She needs real friends,. Friends that will call her out and not stand for her bullshit. In my opinion of course.

It seems sometimes to me like she only has her son and hes getting to an age where he wants to get away from his mum, she needs some friends of her own.
She needs to properly engage with therapy. No point making friends whilst you’re still toxic AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She needs to properly engage with therapy. No point making friends whilst you’re still toxic AF.
Oh to have been a fly on the wall at the dinner with friends a few weeks back. Looking like it was a one and done thing. No mention of the friends since.

Reactions: 23
The oil this poster is talking about is 3 years out of date. I'm sure this concoction will be fatal delicious!

Screenshot 2021-10-03 at 13.19.31.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I think the time for friends to help “mould” you into a better behaved person ends sometime before 30 if not sooner after that it’s deeply engrained problems which need professional work

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Kind of off topic…Went for a nosy at the Rave threads - love that Jack Grealish is up to thread number 18 and the unashamed thread titles 😂.

On topic - lol at the dedicated fans who keep peering in here thinking they can change our minds. It’s akin to derby day for your favourite footy team, walking into your opponents local pub thinking you can persuade them all to change allegiance so to speak and getting huffy when they throw you out! Also #receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Kind of off topic…Went for a nosy at the Rave threads - love that Jack Grealish is up to thread number 18 and the unashamed thread titles 😂.

On topic - lol at the dedicated fans who keep peering in here thinking they can change our minds. It’s akin to derby day for your favourite footy team, walking into your opponents local pub thinking you can persuade them all to change allegiance so to speak and getting huffy when they throw you out! Also #receipts
They’re always so basic about it, although Joe le Taxi creased me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If anyone wants to learn about Primary school exclusions, watch “Please don’t exclude me” (my memory of the title. On BBC iPlayer.
I watched the first episode last night. Has a very very qualified teacher (10 years teaching in a Pupil Exclusion Unit).
One part of last nights episode she went to a Primary school in Southend. There is a fantastic pier there!
Our pier has just received fancy new trains too!
Jack will be there soon for a chaos I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I'm back in clueless club after missing the chaos. lol! It would be hilarious having all the Jack ravers in one place, to retell the stories of bravery and generosity of our Smol Pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A rave thread would be 20 pages of long involved stories then….

‘actually I made mine up’
‘I’ve never met her just wanted to tit stir’
‘I’m actually Jack’

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A rave thread would be 20 pages of long involved stories then….

‘actually I made mine up’
‘I’ve never met her just wanted to tit stir’
‘I’m actually Jack’
I think her recipes work fine if you follow them - I’ve never made one though

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just popping that post from Jack's oil rigging bff here, for those that don't venture over to f&d...

View attachment 792733

Just ETA - god they were an insufferable twit weren't they?!
I loved that this persona wanted women to be traditional like their love Kate Middleton but were also such a mean cheapskate, I’m sure Wills wouldn’t stop his Kate signing up for Hello Fresh, there’s always a first box free code lingering about 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He was such a dick, don’t mind me I’m largely housebound and unable to talk and suffer with brain fog but I’m spending my PIP on hello fresh 🙄 it’s quite a quality these people have, to be so obtuse....

• Heart
Reactions: 36

If by friends you mean people who don’t enable her then yes, absolutely.

Just popping that post from Jack's oil rigging bff here, for those that don't venture over to f&d...

View attachment 792733

Just ETA - god they were an insufferable twit weren't they?!
I’m not so sure he was connected to Jack tbh, I think he liked to stir things up in general. I used to read/follow the Piers Morgan thread and he would often needle other posters Meghan Markle, which was really akin to taking the pin out of a grenade, chucking it in a full room then running out.

I think he saw the volume of threads and thought he’d have a quick read and then come on and say the opposite just to cause a bit of trouble.

Could be wrong - he maybe did know her but didn’t realise she had a thread as he’d been posting for a while before finding his way here

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I loved that this persona wanted women to be traditional like their love Kate Middleton but were also such a mean cheapskate, I’m sure Wills wouldn’t stop his Kate signing up for Hello Fresh, there’s always a first box free code lingering about 😭
Damn right, I bet Kate's always setting up new email accounts to milk those new customer deals 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He was such a dick, don’t mind me I’m largely housebound and unable to talk and suffer with brain fog but I’m spending my PIP on hello fresh 🙄 it’s quite a quality these people have, to be so obtuse....
I've never tried Hello Fresh because the adverts make me want to punch myself in the face.

Although one of my colleagues had a Graze subscription that she started to despise

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think my favourite jackolyte who came to visit was the taxi driver who drove her around delivering presents like a smol elf on Christmas Eve :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.