Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe there’s no attempt to trace us, there’s no Lawyer and I’ll even hedge my bets that there’s no friend. She reads here, she is fuming that we’ve sussed her out and she’s just chucking ridiculous statements about. I’m not on twitter but do any other blue tickers behave like this? Or do they have people around them who advise them on SM interaction, how to do deal with negativity (warranted or otherwise) etc

If she posts something about a ‘troll’ getting the Police on her then we’ll definitely know she reads here 😉
She knows who I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just wondering what that delightful gentleman made of BLM (no really, I actually was). Something tone deaf no doubt.

After the QT controversy, he apparently got dumped by his girlfriend and begged his brother in law (Richard Ayoade if you don't know) to step in on his behalf. Apparently Richard declined to do so...

Back on thread - I was added to Sainsburys vulnerable customers list which was enormously helpful when the lockdown started and everyone went loopy over toilet roll. Not sure how or why but I regularly got deliveries before that so I was already on their radar.

ETA: just had a nose poke at Foxy's twitter (no, I don't have anything better to do) and he's posted a version of "all lives matter".
Looks like he has out-twatted JM.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's actually blaming *us* for her lack of diversity??!! She's concerned we'd be nasty about any BAME people she worked with?! UGH UGH UGH!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She has three bleeping freezers. Can't she just order trays from scamazon. I got some silicon ones, they take about an hour to freeze if you use warmish water.
That wasn't a JM post, sorry....it was some head moaning about ice cubes. Not Jack moaning (for a change) Sorry Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's *very* interesting @Nonnymouse - from her posts below, Jack makes it sound as though she was totally aware of the blackout.

View attachment 143982

And what is this world salad? FYI Jack, when you say 'harassed by troublemakers', I think you mean 'held to account by people who can see through your lies and grifting'. Your real concern is the truth about you being revealed to your audience via Tattle.

View attachment 143984
she had np idea otherwise the mayo co would have known and they knew norging when I asked this morning if the show was still happening, The other guest had posted the black square and Jack said nothing until over an hour after they sent me a message sayin no they were going to cancel it 'and would le me know when they'd been in contact'

• Wow
Reactions: 8
'Exposing people to the underbelly of harm'?
Rubbish. Every single person she has appeared with has been universally praised here. Every single one.
The only person exposed to harm because of associating with Jack was Matt, being called a p*ick by her chum Ruby. Which Jack did eff all about afair.
I mean, we even praised Eamon. That must have been a first for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She had no idea because at 7am this morning I got a message to make sure I was still up for it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Found this place mentioned on Insta. I wouldn't bother with contacting CS online (see below 🤷‍♀️) and just go straight to the CEO secretary at Unilever.

Sophie
Hi, thank you for contacting Hellmann’s Consumer Engagement Center. How may I assist you?
3:44:49 PM
Me
Could you please pass a message to your Marketing / Advertising / Social Media Department. Hellmann's is collaborating with someone called Jack Monroe and people are getting an impression that your company is racist on social media exchanges. Many of these comments are now deleted but whether she is being misunderstood or not she does appear a loose cannon on social media for a corporate like Unilever to be working with.
3:48:14 PM
Sophie
I do apologise for any inconvenience, Beryl. I can inform you that when we develop adverts, we carry out extensive research with consumers who are likely to buy the product. This advertiser received positive comments and was seen as being light hearted and in no way offensive. However, we understand that not everyone shares similar views, and whilst we try to appeal to the widest audience, there may always be some people who feel that an advert or advertiser is inappropriate. I will ensure your feedback is passed on to the relevant teams to help all future developments.
3:49:49 PM
Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?
3:50:01 PM
Me
So you don't require any further details? I'll just move on then.
3:51:11 PM
Sophie
No we can assure we take all feedback seriously and will pass your comments onto the relevant team to help future developments of our products and advertisement.
3:51:48 PM
Me
Please provide me with a contact link to the relevant team to save you time, and ensure that my comments are received.
3:53:05 PM
Sophie
Unfortunately, we do not have these details and feedback is passed on through our systems and processes. I can assure you they will receive this feedback and it will be passed on.
3:53:31 PM
Me
Who will receive the feedback. What are the names of the relevant teams?
3:54:06 PM
Sophie
The feedback will be passed on to all relevant teams within Hellmann's including our advertising team. Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?
3:54:49 PM
Me
I don't feel that you have helped me as yet. You haven't sought any details to pass on.
3:55:46 PM
Sophie
We do not require personal information to pass on feedback this is done following our internal processes and I can assure you this will be fed back to all relevant teams. All feedback is important for us as it helps us to improve all products and advertisement however, when passing on feedback some people prefer not to provide details so we are now only required to pass on feedback through our internal process. We do really appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.
3:58:08 PM
Me
I was referring to details about what I am contacting you about. You wrote "Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?" 12 seconds after your initial response. You have no details to pass on.
3:59:49 PM
Please summarise what details you are passing on.
4:00:26 PM
Sophie
You have already given them to us in your first message which we will pass on for you. We are required to ask if you do require any further assistance and we will be passing the feedback on regarding Jack Monroe and why you think it is not suitable to have him advertising,
4:01:26 PM
I will ensure it is all fed back. Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?
4:01:44 PM
Me
OK this is where details are important. Jack Monroe is female - not a "him".
4:02:28 PM
Sophie
I do apologise for the confusion. We are a part of Unilever and have many adverts and advertisements that we cannot know all about as a live chat agent. I can assure you I have already fed your feedback as we have been talking onto the relevant team and this will be considered in future developments and they will have all the information regarding this person and the advertisements they do for us.
4:03:59 PM
Me
What platform were these comments on? What was written? When? These would have all been good questions to gain an understanding of this matter. These would have been informative details to pass on to your "relevant teams via your systems and processes". Am I wasting my time here?
4:06:14 PM
Sophie
They are passed on through our internal system. We cannot state any further as this is commercially sensitive information as this is our systems and your initial message to us is what has been passed on. I can again assure you all feedback is passed on and taken very seriously and you have not wasted your time as all comments help us and this has been passed over for there consideration. Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?
4:07:32 PM
Me
You are informed that someone that Hellman's / Unilever is paying to collaborate with may be giving an impression that you are a racist company and yet you seek no relevant details. Please provide with contact details for your Chief Executive's office along with a transcript of this exchange.
4:10:11 PM
Sophie
We are the customer services department where we deal with consumer queries regarding already purchased products. All we can do is pass this feedback on for you to be considered in all future developments. I cannot give out any emails I do apologise. I can however take your details and escalate this case to my manager. There is a 48 hour email back period just to make you aware. To do this please can you provide your full postal address, your first and last name, your title, your email address. Please note that we will only use this information to complete this action. For more information, please view our privacy policy at https://www.unilevernotices.com/
4:11:32 PM
Me
I will take my own copy of this exchange and forward directly by other means. Goodbye.
4:13:05 PM
Sophie
This would be at your own discretion. I do apologise you feel we have not been helpful but I can assure you your original feedback has been passed on.
4:13:08 PM
Is there anything else I maybe able to help you with today?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Chetna had put up her instagram black rectangle at least 2 hours before Jack added hers - and without writing long winded explanations about herself.

It was Chetna who was supposed to be on right (sudden panic that I got that wrong)??
Yep, I noticed that this morning too. I follow Chetna, she's got a lovely, positive Instagram and her recipes are good.

She had no idea because at 7am this morning I got a message to make sure I was still up for it
Very late to the game here, but @Nonnymouse are you saying you're part of her/Hellmans' team? And you were supposed to be working today? Sorry, just catching up so hope you've not had to explain this a thousand times already!

Reactions: 2
I know. Here in upside down land it's nearly my bedtime too. I woke up to 26 pages after her last freak out!
Aw, I love it beingn called upside down land!

I'd be really surprised if she could work out who I am given that my usernames and passwords on here, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are completely different, and I've never once interacted with her nor anyone making comments on her on the latter three platforms - I wouldn't add to her interaction figures, dire as they are.

And, as former police staff, I am well aware that she can't get hold of my data, particularly given that she can't even work her mobile phone properly. I am also still in touch with a very senior former officer who has the contacts to get her into very deep tit should I find out that she's even tried. [ETA to tell me exactly who to report her to in order to get her into the deepest tit possible]

I follow her on twitter (for ease of spying, m’lud) but don’t interact, not on fb and don’t follow her on instagram.

That's *very* interesting @Nonnymouse - from her posts below, Jack makes it sound as though she was totally aware of the blackout.

View attachment 143982

And what is this world salad? FYI Jack, when you say 'harassed by troublemakers', I think you mean 'held to account by people who can see through your lies and grifting'. Your real concern is the truth about you being revealed to your audience via Tattle.

View attachment 143984
maybe thursday’s recipe will be word salad with salmonella pesto and some hellmanns that one of the dozens of people involved will remind her she’s actually supposed to be selling!

evening all, btw. Sorry for doing a Jack flounce, had a glass of the vino and seen sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, I noticed that this morning too. I follow Chetna, she's got a lovely, positive Instagram and her recipes are good.
I was just looking at her Twitter and she does seem lovely. Jack could take some social media training from her.

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused. My poor brain is overworked. 🙃

@Nonnymouse were you supposed to be a guest on Jack's tit show?

Was JM really implying that Helmans wanted her to go ahead and broadcast on blackout tuesday, and the only reason it is not going ahead is because SHE decided not to and then complained about a possible broken contract? Or have I got it totally wrong?!

Very late to the game here, but @Nonnymouse are you saying you're part of her/Hellmans' team? And you were supposed to be working today? Sorry, just catching up so hope you've not had to explain this a thousand times already!
No, neither, I'm just what some would loosely call an influencer (Im not - I just tweet a lot lol) and hellman;s saw somerhing i posted and asked me if i would take part by asking a quesrion on video link - i thought i might get some free mayo ouy of it so said yes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

View attachment 143982

View attachment 143984
And no one has ever criticised anyone else she worked with, in fact we’ve all been very positive ( possibly too positive in the case of Matt 😂😂😂) I am unsurprised she cancelled as she always seems to cancel z/ postpone things this is just opportune for her

• Haha
@Harold she is impllying it was her idea but clearly neither she nor hellman's knew anything about the blackout

Reactions: 8
You don't cancel something like this on the mornong of the show, you do it as soon as you find out about blackout

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.