Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught this on a Hellman's Insta post.

(Edit, also I am just going to include a screenshot of what she originally said on Insta, because the two are not the same... No matter how much she thinks they are.)
Did anyone ever see the Extras episode (Ricky Gervais) where he told his frenemy that Ross Kemp was really ‘ard and could take on Vinnie Jones because that’s what Ross K had told him? Then VJ came and started on Ross Kemp and he had to backtrack- sooooo cringeworthy! The shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg really? I’ve followed her a bit and done few recipes? Is she awful?
Oh completely awful!!!!!!!
only allows Ned and Kit to wear muted tone clothes that she approves of....
Pulls a weird smug face so u can't see her mouth.
Has as much personality as a goldfish .....
I can't stand her sanctimonious, smug , middle class vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't say that you were unduly moderating threads, you're not a moderator so can't do so.
I was just expressing an opinion, one I am perfectly entitled to hold.
I wonder what your definition of "misdoings" is - I didn't see anything that @Bellybutton lint lint said as one.
Sorry if I've offended you, I've enjoyed this thread but really not keen on having to watch my words.
You don't have to watch your words! You can say anything you want, but at the same time, other people are allowed to voice their own thoughts in response. And I don't think anyone has been nasty here at all, or even 'policing' - just genuinely trying to help someone see the other point of view.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Agree, we cannot claim to hold someone to a standard and then not apply it to ourselves.

More importantly, nor should we want to, because duck hypocrisy.
There was no hypocrisy. Someone said something that you didn't like and people jumped all over themselves to try and appear more woke. Then they suggested that the poster was drunk.
I have enjoyed a lot of this site but this is getting vile.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So then how bloody long until Jack comes out and blames her autism, ADHD, Louisa leaving the home, her arthritis, the glass in her foot, the crappy bungalow, her being immunocomprimsed, Tattle, mumsnet or her cat not being a full maine coon for this cock up? 🤔😒🙄😂 Or is she just going to ignore the whole situation? Can she really ignore the whole situation? I hope Alexis keeps going with it, and bringing more light to it so at least one or both Jack or hellmans has to answer her....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.