Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of us bought Shivi’s Ice Kitchen book after seeing her on DKL !
Yes we did and I have started to follow Chetna and will probably buy her book too when it is released, her insta feed looks delicious.
Mat took time off twitter and insta when doing Dk but he had received tit from Ruby and her followers...nothing to do with us. She talks utter tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I don't know when BOT was announced, I only found out this morning on here, but it was obv preplanned

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused. My poor brain is overworked. 🙃

@Nonnymouse were you supposed to be a guest on Jack's tit show?

Was JM really implying that Helmans wanted her to go ahead and broadcast on blackout tuesday, and the only reason it is not going ahead is because SHE decided not to and then complained about a possible broken contract? Or have I got it totally wrong?!
That is what she is implying.
Then some added waffle about how hard it is to get guests as there is the possibility they get backlash from here. I would love to see any proof at all of this assertion.

Reactions: 10
So there will be 6 episodes of the Hellman’s show. Will be interesting to see who the guests are over the next few weeks.
I wonder if someone at Hellman’s is currently in a hot sweat cancelling the MC white cooks and looking to ethnically balance the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm also not too happy about the insinuation that she can't get people to 'raise their voices' on her IG due to here - is she really trying to say they might get racist abuse?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Was JM really implying that Helmans wanted her to go ahead and broadcast on blackout tuesday, and the only reason it is not going ahead is because SHE decided not to and then complained about a possible broken contract? Or have I got it totally wrong?!
That's exactly it. She was implying it was a huge financial risk to her to suggest to Hellman's they postpone, as they might not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I still cannot get over that she's made a show of taking part in the Blackout like she's some sort of hero and then spent it bitching at people about Tattle 🙄. She should have turned comments off at the start and kept her trap shut for the day, but no that wouldn't allow all the adoration to flood in would it?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They way she suggested it was some huge sacrifice to her. Just so narcissistic, unbelievable!

Reactions: 17
They way she suggested it was some huge sacrifice to her. Just so narcissistic, unbelievable!
she can’t help herself. And she can’t delete it and pretend the whole thing didn’t happen, a la twitter, as Hellmanns have now been involved. What an unneccessary shitstorm.

Reactions: 11
And no one has ever criticised anyone else she worked with, in fact we’ve all been very positive ( possibly too positive in the case of Matt 😂😂😂) I am unsurprised she cancelled as she always seems to cancel z/ postpone things this is just opportune for her
Yes, I remember poor Matt and his forearms were very much objectified .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm also not too happy about the insinuation that she can't get people to 'raise their voices' on her IG due to here - is she really trying to say they might get racist abuse?
Same - that’s a really huge unfounded accusation to make. She did it before with the doctor accusing people of racism for seeking clarity on how his surname was pronounced.

It’s a really effective means of silencing people, but cruel and nasty and I do resent it.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes exactly - her whole attitude came across as grudging and how it was inconveniencing her. Then when people pointed it out came the - 'wah wah Tattle made me do it'.

Edit: reminds of the backlash over posting the bloody glass shards - Tattle made her do that as well :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she can’t help herself. And she can’t delete it and pretend the whole thing didn’t happen, a la twitter, as Hellmanns have now been involved. What an unneccessary shitstorm.
What's happened with Hellman's? How do they know?

Reactions: 2
What's happened with Hellman's? How do they know?
people have queried on other posts I believe whether they wanted to go ahead and she didn’t. Also before she deleted the comments someone on her own post (could have been sarky but it’s hard to tell) asked if they didn’t want her to not do the ‘show’.

nothing i’ve seen, in fairness, but I haven’t searched.

Reactions: 1
I just couldn’t resist and left it dangling for you @Flumps x
You are my hero x

It's ironic (actually ironic, Alanis, as much as I love you) that she accuses us of all sorts of horrible things, but while we are sometimes biting, often scathing of her food, and some of us plain don't like her, she's the actual queen of throwing around unsubstantiated (or just plain wrong) accusations.

Though I hold my hands up to the Matt objectification. Not even sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
….. I am unsurprised she cancelled as she always seems to cancel z/ postpone things this is just opportune for her

There is form. I sense DKL were blindsided at short notice, then there was the foot injury scuppering the FB live, then the ..... all a bit chaotic recently.

….. Unless she's referring to the Sainsburies partnership at thats because she was downright disrespectful and disgusting, not because she was speaking up on behalf of BME individuals.

Was that the one where she was dropped for implying that David Cameron was capitalising on the tragic loss of his young son for political gain?

That's *very* interesting @Nonnymouse - from her posts below, Jack makes it sound as though she was totally aware of the blackout.

View attachment 143982

And what is this world salad? FYI Jack, when you say 'harassed by troublemakers', I think you mean 'held to account by people who can see through your lies and grifting'. Your real concern is the truth about you being revealed to your audience via Tattle.

View attachment 143984

She has been very keen to ensure that it is known that diversity was an absolute priority in any deal. I do sense it was more a case of who would appear.

Don't worry she (her friend/her lawyer:cool:) is reading here avidly.
I'd put money on the fact that poor Nims will receive her book in the next few days.
Not because she's bothered about fulfilling her promise but because she knows we won't get off her back until she does.

I think it may have been @PennyLoafer above who wrote some time ago that this forum now essentially controls a lot of Jack's actions - in a positive way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.