Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having said that though, damn her if that coil of terror of things affecting my real (fairly crappy) life hasn’t started up, so i’m going to gag myself for a bit. 😷
Mate I’m sorry it’s making you feel this way & much love to anyone who feels triggered by this stuff.

Just to clarify she hasn’t said it’s obvious who the forum users are from what we write here, she’s speaking about comments on her social channels & likes to those comments. So say Jane Smith (generic name, not mine hun 😂) on Insta comments saying your food looks like tit, and then Dave Smith and Karen Egg Insta profiles like it she’s saying that she’s got those 3 names down as tattlers. Obviously if Ilovecats likes it she’s none the wiser as to who that person may be.

She’s left it quite ambiguous and I can see why this might distress some users considering a week ago she was saying she’d turn up on doorsteps. But try not to let any anxiety spiral if you’re having a rough day, remember that this straw clutching and quite unpleasant tbh. Even if by some miracle she did turn up to your door you’d be within your rights to call the police if you were scared for your safety, which I would be tbh as it’s absurd behaviour! 😂

Also remember that you’re looking in a warped mirror with this presentation of tattle. We haven’t said anything illegal and largely aren’t a nasty bunch, the site is very heavily moderated. We’ve apologised where we’ve overstepped the line or caused alarm. If you’re worried go back through your comments history and read that nothing you’ve said is illegal or warrants threats to doxx you.

Sorry for long messages but I’m glad we are a far kinder and respectful group than how she behaves on socials to fans & others. At least we care about each other and even her when she was injured, just massive eye roll at all of this tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nipped to the shop and had a zillion pages to read lol - don't know how to multiple quote yet, sorry for thi as it'll be long.

1) I would never ruin her show - and as you said I don't need to - my implication was that i'd drop in a couple of comments so you knew which one was me - you're all welcome to comment on me too :)

2) £10000 for what she's doing IF it was being done properly, is nothing. She;s won awards, written seve books, has a big profile and a pretty huge following. If all she quoted Hellmann's, she needs a business advisor. I've worked buying from influencers and selling to influencers and someone like her, if it worked, could be worth loads to the brand (mayo brand) - the problem is it's not being done. But it's still cheaper than TV advertising. I've seen brands pay £10000+ for just ONE Live, grid and story. The problem in she's only givng them slight brand awareness and probably not sales, and she's the wrong person to do it - she would never recommend Hellmann's and everyone knows it, she'd recommend Lidl's own because that;s HER brand (even if she buys H at home, she can't tell us that bcos she;s the 'nbdget chef'. She needs a new agent, at the very least for the TV stuff.

3) £120,000 for the Tesco promotion - again she should ave asked for more - it's a lot of work if done properly - recipe designing, testing, practicing and then filming and promoting. I bet Sainsbo's paid more - maybe around £200,000, which her agent would have seen between 10 and 30 %. She didn't train or didn't train enough - she can be very engaging in her own videos but Live TV scares the ar$ehole off her. She needs more media training, which a new agent would make sure she got - give me a call Jack :_

4) The show she is doing at the mo has a vameraman and a soundman at the very least. I think the shed one duid too. Then you have her, her agent, the other guest, their agent, the mayo company contact, their assistant and however many plebs they were asking to ask questions today - maybe 6?/7?That's around a dozen people being involved. There could have been others too, I don't know the set up, whether there;s a runner, a lighting person, more plebs, who knows?

5) The lawyer wouldn't put him/herself out reading here - at the very most it will be a secretary but the lawyer will still charge £100+ an hour. I spent all weekend - at least 18 hours, just reading the last 3 threads. There are 21 threads - right now - 21 x 6 hours each is 126 hours. That £12600 at thiis moment in time, without anything else - extra hours for the lawyer to read what the secretary has highlighted. Then a PI to find out who we all are at arounf £1000 a day? Not a lot of change out of £75000 before it even goes to court, where it will be laughed out. Get a new lawyer, they'll give a half hour consult to tell you what I just told you in 10 minutes.

6) The accounts - just get a decent secretary or virtual PA, and a tax acccountant - you're going to be paying a lot of fines otherwise.

7) Get a decent social media person who can advise you, represent you and clean up after you - she or he will also have a file on you and keep a note of what you've said in anyone interview so you can't contradict yourself in another - we all exaggerate stories over time without recalising it - I lived in another country for 4 and a half years and over time it seems to have become 5 when I tell people the story, before correcting myself. A socmed assistant will stop this happening.

8) She would have had a fee for both TM appearances - looking at her other figures, probably £2-5000 each. Again, done properly it's the same work as above but just as a one off - again it wasn't done well - get more media training.

I have nothing against Jack, sge;s a mother with a young child, she does some good things, some stupid things and some downright ridiculously stupid things - we all do (I'm ignoring the Kickstarter in this because that was unforgivable, but with a decent team it wouldn't have happened). Some of them she probably even does without thinking - that;s why she thinks we;re gunning for her - there is no prethought, it's done on a whim - she sees no malice in it and thinks we're bullying her. People here are frustrated and horrified but if you make your bed you lie in it or you get up and change the duvet.

Sorry for the long post but there is so much potential for her to turn this around and make even more money it drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also most importantly - you know how we have our court outfits sorted? What do we reckon her doorstep outfit will be?

I’m betting major bounty hunter aesthetics. It’s a high initial investment but she’s got like 50 of us to visit globally so her cost per wear will come right down

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone with a twitter account actually tweeted Hellmans with this screenshot? I don't have twitter but would be very interested to get Hellmans reaction on this. She's just gone too far this time.
They'd have to find the twitter handle via the Hellman's website. Or guess it as being @HellmansUK.

If it is true, then they would completely deserve the negative publicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also most importantly - you know how we have our court outfits sorted? What do we reckon her doorstep outfit will be?

I’m betting major bounty hunter aesthetics. It’s a high initial investment but she’s got like 50 of us to visit globally so her cost per wear will come right down

I love the Dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Id have great fun taking her down a peg or two. No eggshells around me. Shes a bleeping fraud, and those dipshits blowing smoke up her arse need to cop the duck on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This will be me! Non branded of course to ensure no collaborations or associations are implied.

1591104483335.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry for all the typos - I hate the Chromebook i'm using but cba to go upstairs to the laptop - think it kinda made sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

* Packed full of Spring Swede and Lean Beef - but please don't ask any awkward questions about the fat content %.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If, and that is a big if, she had respect, she could have pinned this Tweet and removed her slopbook pin.

1591104821925.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Might change my mind before the court date but this is a strong contender:
mayonnaise.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I like how everyone else has put a black square or image on their profiles. But jack's is full of words... About Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I'm not on Instagram or Twitter. I have a Facebook page but I don't follow her. So one of them certainly isn't me 🤷‍♀️
I'm on all 3 and here and do follow her, so it must be me, with multiple accounts, working 20 hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Might change my mind before the court date but this is a strong contender:View attachment 143889
And you MUST stand in that pose at all times!

ETA: imagine that photoshoot.
Photographer: 'Give me sexy mayonnaise'
Model: '...'

(Yeh. Ok. Sexy mayonnaise. I already heard it back. You might as well all enjoy it too though)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.