Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 143839

So she thinks ever negative comment is from our dark cabal and she knows exactly who we are.

someone has mentioned Tattle by name as well 😆
🤣🤣🤣 What a load of CRUD. I dont know who any of you are outside of here (I'm sure youre all wonderful) so I'm amazed it's taken her all of 10mins to find us. I don't even have twitter so doubly impressed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still making it all about you Jack?
Un-bleeping-believable.

Yet again grandstanding about how bleeping wonderful she is. Delaying her Unilever promotion was a low risk and (potentially) high reward strategy for Helmanns, not one where she was heroically putting her livelihood on the line.

But she just has to bleeping make it all about her, ,(not that I think that she is unique in this respect, (but where was all her concern about BAME people being disproportionately likely to die from COVID19. Couldn't be bothered to do a sad faced look 'at me I am so serious about this I am filming it in black and white'.

Yes Jack do the black out Tuesday, or don't do it. All the same to me and the rest of the known universe. Gives you something to talk about at your next Zoom meeting - other platforms available - at the Groucho club, But don't make it about you, all you needed to say that you wanted to do it as a mark of respect, no need to announce all that tit about how you were nobly prepared to sacrifice your income. And all this about a low rent Instagram show with duck all viewers, that you couldn't be added to prepare for not Panorama.

bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not on insta ... but does this mean she's essentially using her platform on Black Out Tuesday to ... witch about us??
it does! I’m furious! Specifically about beingn called libellous again. Is that defamation? Maybe we should sue her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm on page 15 so a little bit to catch up on, but...

FIVE FIGURES and the supplied Hellman's props weren't even in bleeping focus!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Five figure contract?! For last weeks tit show?! She’s a scam artist. More fool Hellmann’s.

• Haha
Sad women? LOL. We are happy women and men. And JM, we can actually cook. Neener neener neener.
Ive genuinely taken so many delicious recipes that have been suggested on here. Not once have I made anything she has written or demonstrated.

• Heart
So ‘dozens’ of people work behind the scenes for her ‘show’. It was tit. This Morning sent professional kit. It was tit. I would do an Alan Smithee on her if I was working with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Un-bleeping-believable.

Yet again grandstanding about how bleeping wonderful she is. Delaying her Unilever promotion was a low risk and (potentially) high reward strategy for Helmanns, not one where she was heroically putting her livelihood on the line.

But she just has to bleeping make it all about her, ,(not that I think that she is unique in this respect, (but where was all her concern about BAME people being disproportionately likely to die from COVID19. Couldn't be bothered to do a sad faced look 'at me I am so serious about this I am filming it in black and white'.

Yes Jack do the black out Tuesday, or don't do it. All the same to me and the rest of the known universe. Gives you something to talk about at your next Zoom meeting - other platforms available - at the Groucho club, But don't make it about you, all you needed to say that you wanted to do it as a mark of respect, no need to announce all that tit about how you were nobly prepared to sacrifice your income. And all this about a low rent Instagram show with duck all viewers, that you couldn't be added to prepare for not Panorama.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this lawyer, if they exist, must be laughing all the way to the bank. Being paid to sit and read through a gossip site.

She's very welcome to try and sue me, I have nothing of any value to hand over and I'm poor as a church mouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Having said that though, damn her if that coil of terror of things affecting my real (fairly crappy) life hasn’t started up, so i’m going to gag myself for a bit. 😷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Having said that though, damn her if that coil of terror of things affecting my real (fairly crappy) life hasn’t started up, so i’m going to gag myself for a bit. 😷
Have a great big cuddle. Don't let it get to you sweetiepie. Consider the source..xx

Hello JMs lawyer *waves* Yohooooooo, Yohoooooooooooooooo over here.

Can you tell JM to file her company accounts, they are overdue and she is going to get a fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact that Jack 'she's lying' Monroe has managed to make the Black lives Matter black out Tuesday, all about her, her loss of income, about tattle, her bullies, her her her, and not its intended purpose and people are still blowing smoke up her arse and praising her, is reprehensible, disgraceful, disgusting, distasteful and downright shameful, honestly feel sick to my stomach that even someone like her still manages to be so disgusting 🤦🏻‍♀️😠🤬 Jack you are a despicable thunder bleep, I almost reffered to you as human, but human you are not, you haven't got a shred of decency in your body...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 143839

So she thinks ever negative comment is from our dark cabal and she knows exactly who we are.

someone has mentioned Tattle by name as well 😆
Firstly this is a dangerous game for her to play as this could be construed as threatening to doxx people which considering her audience have sent death threats in the past, is alarming behaviour.

Secondly the commenters on social channels can not be attributed back to this site unless they either SAY they are a contributor or they make it clear through a reference. Please for the love of god do not victimise potentially innocent people in your war against tattle - especially after that poor girl got dragged into the DKL tit show and sent horrible threats. She shouldn’t (IMO) be putting potentially random members of the public at risk of her audience’s vitriol as she’s made a false ID.

Thirdly, I’ve seen comments under people’s government names and their city on their bio, and tbh more power to them they’re not trolling or doing anything illegal, you’re allowed to have an adverse opinion.

But doesn’t it make you think, if her legal team had an inch of ground to operate on they’d have been sent a letter on legal headed paper? They don’t even need to take court action but just something to potentially tit one of them up? But they wouldn’t do because there is nothing to legally pursue here. JM is right, as per her previously deleted tweets all she can do is turn up to their doorstep, which in my opinion is another inferred threat to safety tbh.

I don’t know why she goes down this route, it’s so embarrassing like your dumped friend trying too hard to show her ex what he’s missing~ like hun he knows and doesn’t care leave it out x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this lawyer, if they exist, must be laughing all the way to the bank. Being paid to sit and read through a gossip site.

She's very welcome to try and sue me, I have nothing of any value to hand over and I'm poor as a church mouse.
I bet they’ve secretly joined up, MOD style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.