Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still going with mushy peas since she doesn't like them should secure her keeping her distance from me šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
DLiO9DxXkAIUF4n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm amazed she knows who I am. Her triangulation powers are second to none. Looking forward to my court summon. Not sure what law I've broken by questioning whether THAT sauce contained horse spunk, speculating on how much money she earns and agreeing with her on her mental health, but I'll happily answer those charges in court.
Off to book my flights from LA now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just popped into the cesspit of bullies to thank you for the idea of using sour cream in scones. I'm sure I got that idea from here (couldn't possibly be arsed to scroll back and find it but I'm sure JMs friend and lawyer could give you the info).

Going to give some of the aforementioned scones to someone in the local facebook group who is giving out free seedlings when I pick them up later.

So I'm at 100 per cent hausfrau levels today but 0 per cent cesspit bully. Which is it Jack? I'm having an identity crisis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And you MUST stand in that pose at all times!

ETA: imagine that photoshoot.
Photographer: 'Give me sexy mayonnaise'
Model: '...'

(Yeh. Ok. Sexy mayonnaise. I already heard it back. You might as well all enjoy it too though)
Not too much?
Have to admit I rarely stand in any other pose.

Unless of course I'm in one of my bad moods:

robert deniro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm amazed she knows who I am. Her triangulation powers are second to none. Looking forward to my court summon. Not sure what law I've broken by questioning whether THAT sauce contained horse spunk, speculating on how much money she earns and agreeing with her on her mental health, but I'll happily answer those charges in court.
Off to book my flights from LA now.
Wait.........dont forget your face mask.
1591106477837.png

Hang on. ā€œDozensā€ of people work on the shed shitshow??? Doing what, exactly? šŸ˜‚
Laughing of course.:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just popped into the cesspit of bullies to thank you for the idea of using sour cream in scones. I'm sure I got that idea from here (couldn't possibly be arsed to scroll back and find it but I'm sure JMs friend and lawyer could give you the info).

Going to give some of the aforementioned scones to someone in the local facebook group who is giving out free seedlings when I pick them up later.

So I'm at 100 per cent hausfrau levels today but 0 per cent cesspit bully. Which is it Jack? I'm having an identity crisis.
Do keep up!
She doesn't read here, it's her lawyer/friend who does, so you'll just have to live with your identity crisis until she's had the time to consult one/the other/both!
Don't you know how busy she is doing important non-hausfrau things!!!!! šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Added bonus if she does choose the leathers - itā€™s just a wipe down clean, no risk of shrinking it ala CK bralet. Thatā€™s a free haus frau tip x

So the show is defs on at 5pm? Canā€™t wait to find out how to make a cheese and cucumber sandwich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Still making it all about you Jack?
Oh just duck off Jack you cockwomble. You wouldn't know true poverty if it bit you on your arse, and you're not bleeping black this isn't about you!!

I don't drink or smoke but suddenly I feel the need to do both. That woman is bad for my mental health.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Added bonus if she does choose the leathers - itā€™s just a wipe down clean, no risk of shrinking it ala CK bralet. Thatā€™s a free haus frau tip x

So the show is defs on at 5pm? Canā€™t wait to find out how to make a cheese and cucumber sandwich
no the show has been moved to Thursday - I'm guessing my invitation will be revoked

Reactions: 2
Gosh, old Cack pants is really the gift that keeps on giving, isnā€™t she? Iā€™ve never seen anyone more socially unaware.

Reactions: 7
Gosh, old Cack pants is really the gift that keeps on giving, isnā€™t she? Iā€™ve never seen anyone more socially unaware.
How has she made herself the victim in a post that should be focusing on police brutality against black people? Like it takes a special type of skill and it's called narcism.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.