Jack Monroe #21 If you cut me do I not bleed mayonnaise? #jacklivesmatter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's got the highest number of threads about themselves on Tattle?
I want to say Mrs Hinch she has I'm sure over 150 threads, but I've only been on tattle since last year and I only started commenting this year and mainly on Jack's threads so I may be wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me if I am

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmm I'd better save the Hinch threads for later then as I have a pan cupboard to sort out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously, I do hope Jack hasn't forgotten/ not bothered. I know we've made fun of the superfan, but she seems so sweet and vulnerable and so excited about getting a book directly from Jack. It's a tiny bit of acknowledgement from someone she looks up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s just nasty. We could have a whip round for superfan so she could buy her own book.
I know you mean well but I fear in doing so we would be enabling her in a damaging obsession ……………………..
She needs to realise that Jack isn't her friend :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's turned off the comments... she was getting really ratty in the replies. I wish I'd screenshot more of them but I would love to know which partnerships she'd lost? Again something she'd be screaming murder about as she usually does, so struggle to believe this. Unless she's referring to the Sainsburies partnership at thats because she was downright disrespectful and disgusting, not because she was speaking up on behalf of BME individuals.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my god, and she’s actually used the leftoverlarder hashtag next to #blackouttuesday on that post?

Wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Seriously, I do hope Jack hasn't forgotten/ not bothered. I know we've made fun of the superfan, but she seems so sweet and vulnerable and so excited about getting a book directly from Jack. It's a tiny bit of acknowledgement from someone she looks up to.
She won't forget, more like not bothered. I have a soft spot for the superfan. Not a mean bone in her body and really tries to cook the recipes from various sources, including the jackshack slop. Jack needs to send her the signed book as promised.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't worry she (her friend/her lawyer:cool:) is reading here avidly.
I'd put money on the fact that poor Nims will receive her book in the next few days.
Not because she's bothered about fulfilling her promise but because she knows we won't get off her back until she does.

• Heart
I would love to know which partnerships she'd lost?
The only ones she may have lost is her own fault. She cannot blame anyone but herself for her own actions. She knows it but easier topoint the finger at anyone but her own ineptude.

Reactions: 11
Who's got the highest number of threads about themselves on Tattle?
Apart from Mrs Hunch and Zoella, Jack is one of the few people I have heard of.

I've looked others threads, but it's no fun as I haven't a clue about what they are talking about.

Don't worry she (her friend/her lawyer:cool:) is reading here avidly.
I'd put money on the fact that poor Nims will receive her book in the next few days.
Not because she's bothered about fulfilling her promise but because she knows we won't get off her back until she does.
I do hope so, not bothered about Jack's motivations, I'd just like the superfan to get her longed for book, hopefully with a little personal message. It is making me quite sad thinking about it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm gutted I missed it and I'm sorry to ask but...where did Haus Frau come from?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.